Author Topic: If you only had choice of 1.......  (Read 1541 times)

laoislad

• View Profile
Re: If you only had choice of 1.......
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 08:52:55 AM »
Pig is the one I could most live without. But given the variety it would also have to be a contender if I could only keep 1!
But, for me, fish would win out for a combination of variety and health. I'd really miss my steaks though.

Fish without question. Only eat red meat or chicken 2-3 times a month as it is and i wouldn’t change that.

Presumably you don't eat fish 27 times a month, so what's your (for want of a better phrase) "meat substitute" the rest of the month?

Basically vegetarian. This week we have had veggie lasagne, veggie moussaka, had fish tonight and cooked a lentil based chilli for tomorrow’s dinner. Nothing ethical about it but I guess by default we are helping things out
Eat healthy all week, drink 20 pints of Porter at the weekend 💪
I loves me county

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »
Pig is the one I could most live without. But given the variety it would also have to be a contender if I could only keep 1!
But, for me, fish would win out for a combination of variety and health. I'd really miss my steaks though.

Fish without question. Only eat red meat or chicken 2-3 times a month as it is and i wouldn’t change that.

Presumably you don't eat fish 27 times a month, so what's your (for want of a better phrase) "meat substitute" the rest of the month?

Basically vegetarian. This week we have had veggie lasagne, veggie moussaka, had fish tonight and cooked a lentil based chilli for tomorrow’s dinner. Nothing ethical about it but I guess by default we are helping things out
Eat healthy all week, drink 20 pints of Porter at the weekend 💪

Basically 😂

Capt Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2021, 03:20:58 PM »