The Great Christmas Cocktail Sausage Poll

Started by Tony Baloney, December 24, 2022, 02:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocktail sausages with your Christmas dinner?

Yes - Live in the North.
51 (57.3%)
Yes - Live in the South.
2 (2.2%)
No - Live in the North.
17 (19.1%)
No - Live in the South.
19 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 89

seafoid

Are cocktail sausages for the North related to pigs in blankets in England, except off the blanket rather than on the blanket. ?

RedHand88

Just spotted a bowl of about 80 or 90 cocktail sausages being prepared.

Today is a good day.

RedHand88

Not lying when I say I put away about 12 of them.

Tony Baloney

Bit if manflu so off my game but managed half dozen easily.

quit yo jibbajabba

2 bits a streaky during dishing out
3 sosigs during main event
3 solid farts since with more to follow

Milltown Row2

Totally and utterly stuffed to the gills, bursting at the seams, think the sausages were too much.

Back at gym this week for sure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Could the cocktail sausages be the difference between Dunloy and Ballyhale in the club final ?

trueblue1234

Just coming out of my sausage coma now. Managed 13 (PB).  There's a few sitting in the fridge now that may have to be looked at shortly.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

andoireabu

Not a cocktail sausage or bit of bacon in sight today and nobody touched the dark meat. Up home tomorrow so everything will be right again for round 2
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Mourne Red

Quote from: seafoid on December 25, 2022, 10:50:23 AM
Are cocktail sausages for the North related to pigs in blankets in England, except off the blanket rather than on the blanket. ?

Not related in my book.. More just an added extra.

Was myself cooking the dinner today so didn't get into my main until most had finished, so only got the two cocktail sausages and 3 pigs in blankets. Poor showing this year from myself. Tempted to grab some from the shop tomorrow and have a Boxing Day snack with a pint and watch the football.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Given the processed shite that goes into cocktail sausages and that each costs less than a penny to produce, they have no right to adorn any Christmas dinner plate.

Save the space for decent, high-quality ingredients.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on December 25, 2022, 10:10:09 PM
Given the processed shite that goes into cocktail sausages and that each costs less than a penny to produce, they have no right to adorn any Christmas dinner plate.

They shouldn't make them taste so nice.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 25, 2022, 10:14:45 PM
Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on December 25, 2022, 10:10:09 PM

They shouldn't make them taste so nice.

Have a feed of them later in the day, after the pints. Just not as part of the main event.

AustinPowers

Couldn't help  but think of  this thread while  looking at  my cocktail sausages on the side of my  plate earlier

It's been  ruined  for me now . Now I'm  beginning to question everything