Started by Mickey Linden, November 08, 2022, 04:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on November 10, 2022, 08:50:27 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2022, 08:45:45 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on November 10, 2022, 08:29:59 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 10, 2022, 08:12:51 AM
What did we think of Matthew then?

If I didn't know what an evil little toad he was and he was just some random z-list celebrity like the rest of them I probably wouldnt mind him, but I obviously can't look past who he is, where he comes from and what hes done and represents. He's a whole pile easier listened to than Boy George though in fairness.

Yep, struggling with this too.

Are we expected to treat politicians like actors, they're in a role doing a certain job, portraying a character so to speak and not the lad who got up behind a podium who told tie after lie resulting in 1000's more deaths than there should have been.

Don't think I'm buying that to be honest, the hateful wee cúnt.

He was told what to say, which was a lie after another lie. the machine behind him that was pulling the strings told him what to say, but he said it, no balls to actually step away from the disaster that was unfolding..

What are his motives for being there?

That defence wasn't good enough at Nuremburg and it's not good enough for me.

yeah I understand that, he'd ample opportunity to remove himself, he didn't and continued to be part of it, all I'm saying is he wouldn't have had the expertise to actually make those decisions.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2022, 08:53:31 AM

If I didn't know what an evil little toad he was and he was just some random z-list celebrity like the rest of them I probably wouldnt mind him, but I obviously can't look past who he is, where he comes from and what hes done and represents. He's a whole pile easier listened to than Boy George though in fairness.

Are we expected to treat politicians like actors, they're in a role doing a certain job, portraying a character so to speak and not the lad who got up behind a podium who told tie after lie resulting in 1000's more deaths than there should have been.

He was told what to say, which was a lie after another lie. the machine behind him that was pulling the strings told him what to say, but he said it, no balls to actually step away from the disaster that was unfolding..

yeah I understand that, he'd ample opportunity to remove himself, he didn't and continued to be part of it, all I'm saying is he wouldn't have had the expertise to actually make those decisions.

Personally I hope he chokes on a kangaroo penis and dies... live on TV.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on November 10, 2022, 10:07:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2022, 08:53:31 AM

Personally I hope he chokes on a kangaroo penis and dies... live on TV.
The only problem I'd have with that is that Johnson, Gove, Mogg and the rest of the bastards aren't with him doing the same.