Armagh v Tyrone [Athletic Grounds, Sun 5th June, 1.30]

Started by tiempo, May 23, 2022, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

Armagh can't tackle. They'll get a black soon if their not careful
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Wildweasel74

U know it could be u day when the goalkeeper scores from play. Campbell eating them

restorepride

Quote from: Hound on June 05, 2022, 02:47:02 PM
Canavan's mouth guard straight into his sock!
Silly boy in an Ulster Championship match!

Blowitupref

Armagh with their tails up and home crowd very vocal,  1-12 to 1-6 54 mins played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

tyrone08

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on May 23, 2022, 12:23:18 PM
Quote from: trailer on May 23, 2022, 12:09:56 PM
Some pressure on Armagh. Lose this and all of Geezers hard work will have come to nothing. Tyrone already proven they're the best. If they lose sure what about it? All good team get beaten and we'll always have 2021. But for Armagh this is everything. If they lose this match with home advantage I don't know where they go after this.

Should you not be more worried about where Tyrone go? Excuses at the ready if Tyrone lose. We always had 2021? All good teams get beaten? You would near think Tyrone could possibly lose this game.

Looking like an armagh win. Surely it's better to win and AI and lose the next year rather than not win it at all? Isn't that armaghs motto 😂

screenexile

Quote from: Estimator on June 05, 2022, 02:47:39 PM
Canavan tucking the gumshield into the sock. Another rule that gets ignored by referees

Stupid rule it should be a personal choice

Nanderson

Quote from: screenexile on June 05, 2022, 02:52:58 PM
Canavan tucking the gumshield into the sock. Another rule that gets ignored by referees

Yeea you should be able to opt out at the start of the year. Just means you forfeit any dental insurance cover

Wildweasel74

I can't breath with a gum shield in, tried but no joy, lucky enough u didn't have to wear one I'm my day, knew a Ballinderry lad lost the top 4 in a bad shoulder, cost him £2k at the time to sort it.

restorepride

Quote from: screenexile on June 05, 2022, 02:52:58 PM

Have you paid for dental treatment recently?!!

Baile an tuaigh

Armagh well on top can't see Tyrone coming back 5 point lead.

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 05, 2022, 02:56:43 PM
I can't breath with a gun shield in, tried but no joy, lucky enough u didn't have to wear one I'm my day, knew a Ballinderry lad lost the top 4 in a bad shoulder, cost him £2k at the time to sort it.
Jaysus, do we need gun shields now?!!

restorepride

A dirty enough late slap there - was it McKiernan?Took the opportunity.