Armagh v Tyrone [Athletic Grounds, Sun 5th June, 1.30]

Started by tiempo, May 23, 2022, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: lenny on June 03, 2022, 08:28:43 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 02, 2022, 11:23:55 PM
It's good to have a solid match-up this weekend, but I don't think the big-guns of Kerry, Derry or Dublin will be losing much sleep.

lol, love it.

Well they are the top 3 favourites in the bookies  ;D

oakleaflad

Quote from: An Watcher on June 02, 2022, 06:51:25 PM
Tyrone had to change to the Jimmy mcguinness brand of football after continually losing to donegal.  Unfortunately they learnt that this brand of football wasn't much use against the kerrys and dublins of the world.  When dooher n logan came in, it was much more adventurous and it paid dividends last year.  With derry playing the Jimmy mcguinness brand I think it leaves many teams between the two styles
That's lazy analysis I'd expect from the RTÉ studio.

HokeyPokey

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 03, 2022, 10:19:04 AM
Quote from: lenny on June 03, 2022, 08:28:43 AM
It's good to have a solid match-up this weekend, but I don't think the big-guns of Kerry, Derry or Dublin will be losing much sleep.

lol, love it.

Well they are the top 3 favourites in the bookies  ;D

Kerry, Dublin and Derry/Galway are the current 3 favourites!

Armaghtothebone

Bitter rivalry aside...in the circumstances,  a minutes applause for Michela Harte as show of solidarity between all gaels, even the most bitter of rivals?

Armagh18

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2022, 02:21:00 PM
Bitter rivalry aside...in the circumstances,  a minutes applause for Michela Harte as show of solidarity between all gaels, even the most bitter of rivals?
Absolutely

cadhlancian

Quote from: Derryman forever on June 03, 2022, 08:35:24 AM

Have to love the inbreds loving their 5 mins in the limelight  8)

🤣👍

tonto1888

Armagh team named. Gives me no confidence at all

balladmaker

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 04, 2022, 11:26:49 AM
Armagh team named. Gives me no confidence at all

What's the situation with Conor Turbitt, is he injured or just not making the starting 15 for reasons unknown?  I assume this team is likely to change before throw-in.

inroundthesquare

1. Ethan Rafferty
2. James Morgan
3. Aidan Forker
4. Conor O'Neill
5. Aaron McKay
6. Greg McCabe
7. Jarly Og Burns
8. Stephen Sheridan
9. Ben Crealey
10. Rory Grugan
11. Stefan Campbell
12. Jemar Hall
13. Aidan Nugent
14. Rian O'Neill
15. Jason Duffy

sam03/05

Who do Armagh have on the bench?
Turbitt? Oisin O'Neill
Could be the winning of the game

yellowcard

Looking at that team on paper you'd lose a bit of faith. I'm hoping it's just the usual party piece of naming a dummy line up.

sam03/05

It contains most of the team that destroyed Tyrone in the league
Except about 2 players

Armagh18

Quote from: sam03/05 on June 04, 2022, 12:13:04 PM
Turbitt? Oisin O'Neill
Those 2 assuming they're fit, Ross McQullian and Murnin (if fit?) as well. Justin Kierans and Cian McConville (cousin of the O'Neills) could see game time as well although they're very inexperienced at this level but two very good forwards with pace to burn. Mark Shields and Ciaran O'Hanlon good players as well. (No idea if all of those lads will be in the 26 or if they're fit)

Orior

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 04, 2022, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: sam03/05 on June 04, 2022, 12:13:04 PM
Turbitt? Oisin O'Neill
Those 2 assuming they're fit, Ross McQullian and Murnin (if fit?) as well. Justin Kierans and Cian McConville (cousin of the O'Neills) could see game time as well although they're very inexperienced at this level but two very good forwards with pace to burn. Mark Shields and Ciaran O'Hanlon good players as well. (No idea if all of those lads will be in the 26 or if they're fit)

How many points can we expect Jemar to knock over? Neither midfielder can tackle. Plus our full back line will concede goals when Tyrone run at us. This aint gonna be pretty.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Getoverrr

I am unable to attend tomorrow now and have 1 adult 1 Student/OAP and 2 x children tickets for sale they are the dalton terrace end if anyone is interested give me pm. Thanks