You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

concrete_boots

watchin a match between argentina an mexico yet all that was talked about before, half time an full time was the fcukin england game.

Puckoon

Fuckin sunstroke. I am like a zombie today. Played in 96 degree heat yesterday and forgot the suncream for the first half. Lathered it on at half time but the damage was done. Got the shakes, couldnt sleep last night, and Ive been sick three times since I got to work. This is not good!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 10:55:25 PM
Fuckin sunstroke. I am like a zombie today. Played in 96 degree heat yesterday and forgot the suncream for the first half. Lathered it on at half time but the damage was done. Got the shakes, couldnt sleep last night, and Ive been sick three times since I got to work. This is not good!!!
Oh try having the runs for 4 days! I'm much more worse than you I bet.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 28, 2010, 11:28:20 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 10:55:25 PM
Oh try having the runs for 4 days! I'm much more worse than you I bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

The runs I can handle. Thats a run of the mill occurence here I am afraid. I feel like I drank all the tequila in reno. I am a shell of a man right now. I reckon you are exaggerating.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 28, 2010, 11:34:56 PM
The runs I can handle. Thats a run of the mill occurence here I am afraid. I feel like I drank all the tequila in reno. I am a shell of a man right now. I reckon you are exaggerating.  ;)
I've only ate about 4 slices of toast in the last 4 days - need I say more!
Before this, I dont know when I last missed a meal...

and the fact the springs are threatening to come through a 10 month old mattress!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Canalman

Probably have posted this before but mobile phones going off at funerals is just the pits. Massively disrespectful imho.

stephenite

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/boy-awarded-836412000-for-soccer-injury-2239467.html

A BOY who broke his hand playing football at a soccer academy weekend won more than €12,000 in damages yesterday.

The 10-year-old broke his wrist when a Glasgow Celtic coach hit a ball at him, the Circuit Civil Court heard. Eoin Forde's dream soccer academy weekend in July 2008 ended in agony, a judge was told.

Barrister Victoria Barrett said Eoin, of Effernock Manor, Dublin Road, Trim, Co Meath, had been attending a soccer camp at Tully Park, Summerhill Road, Trim, when he was injured.

Ms Barrett said the boy, now 12, was playing goalie when a coach kicked a football at him and fractured his right wrist.

She told Circuit Court President, Mr Justice Matthew Deery, that Eoin was shaken by the injury and the damaged bone in his wrist had been manipulated into place under general anaesthetic.

His wrist was placed in a plaster for three weeks and he had since made a full recovery.

Eoin, through his father Ian, had sued Celtic FC Limited, Celtic Park, Glasgow, and Topflight Sports for Schools Limited, which organises player academies and trades as Topflight Soccer at Jervis Street, Dublin.

The judge approved of a settlement offer of €12,440 and costs made on behalf of both defendants and directed the money be paid into court funds until Eoin reaches the age of 18.

- Ray Managh

Irish Independent

This shite really annoys me - how many on here broke bones in their body when playing soccer or Gaelic as young fellas?

paco

Quote from: stephenite on June 30, 2010, 07:15:37 AM
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/boy-awarded-836412000-for-soccer-injury-2239467.html

A BOY who broke his hand playing football at a soccer academy weekend won more than €12,000 in damages yesterday.

The 10-year-old broke his wrist when a Glasgow Celtic coach hit a ball at him, the Circuit Civil Court heard. Eoin Forde's dream soccer academy weekend in July 2008 ended in agony, a judge was told.

Barrister Victoria Barrett said Eoin, of Effernock Manor, Dublin Road, Trim, Co Meath, had been attending a soccer camp at Tully Park, Summerhill Road, Trim, when he was injured.

Ms Barrett said the boy, now 12, was playing goalie when a coach kicked a football at him and fractured his right wrist.

She told Circuit Court President, Mr Justice Matthew Deery, that Eoin was shaken by the injury and the damaged bone in his wrist had been manipulated into place under general anaesthetic.

His wrist was placed in a plaster for three weeks and he had since made a full recovery.

Eoin, through his father Ian, had sued Celtic FC Limited, Celtic Park, Glasgow, and Topflight Sports for Schools Limited, which organises player academies and trades as Topflight Soccer at Jervis Street, Dublin.

The judge approved of a settlement offer of €12,440 and costs made on behalf of both defendants and directed the money be paid into court funds until Eoin reaches the age of 18.

- Ray Managh

Irish Independent

This shite really annoys me - how many on here broke bones in their body when playing soccer or Gaelic as young fellas?

The fact that he was playing in goals is the worst part!

tyrone girl

Said it before but i feel the need to say it again - that f**ker in the wheelchair in Eastenders

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 30, 2010, 12:27:44 PM
Said it before but i feel the need to say it again - that f**ker in the wheelchair in Eastenders

I think he's cool. For too long, disabled people on television have be portrayed as nice people, that sit in the background doing nothing. This fella is a bit of a dick and isn't meant to be all that nice.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: ziggysego on June 30, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 30, 2010, 12:27:44 PM

I think he's cool. For too long, disabled people on television have be portrayed as nice people, that sit in the background doing nothing. This fella is a bit of a dick and isn't meant to be all that nice.
What you mean is 'he is a horny bugger like me'  ;D

ross4life

People who write text messages with key 'beep' sounds on...
Especially the ones where the beeps are all different like a touch tone phone and they don't use predictive text so it takes them 20 minutes to say 'hi'.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on June 30, 2010, 06:50:41 PM
People who write text messages with key 'beep' sounds on...
Especially the ones where the beeps are all different like a touch tone phone and they don't use predictive text so it takes them 20 minutes to say 'hi'.

People who end every sentence with 'hi'.

Or 'boy' for that matter.
MWWSI 2017