You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: ziggysego on December 22, 2009, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 22, 2009, 10:08:19 PM
Terry Wogan.

:D

People who ask stupid question. Got myself a pen last night to write a note and left it on the table. Left the room for two minutes and I came back. My wee brother was at the table and the pen was missing.

I asked him where the pen went. He wanted to know what it looked like. WTF?? It looked like a f**king PEN!!!!  >:(

:D :D :D  :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

People banging on toilet doors or shouting at you to hurry up when your having a shite, what the feck do you want me to do, suck in back up!
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haranguerer on December 22, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 22, 2009, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 22, 2009, 10:08:19 PM
Terry Wogan.

:D

People who ask stupid question. Got myself a pen last night to write a note and left it on the table. Left the room for two minutes and I came back. My wee brother was at the table and the pen was missing.

I asked him where the pen went. He wanted to know what it looked like. WTF?? It looked like a f**king PEN!!!!  >:(

:D :D :D  :D

:D  :D  :D  :D +1  :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: hardstation on December 22, 2009, 10:55:19 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 22, 2009, 10:47:09 PM
People banging on toilet doors or shouting at you to hurry up when your having a shite, what the feck do you want me to do, suck in back up!
Nick it.

Nick it!!! What does that mean?

Zapatista

Using the quote on picture threads. Ye end up with 5 pages and 3 pictures.

lurganblue

Having fuckin cold feet all the time. Tried thermal socks and everything but no joy. My circulation must be shite

Zapatista

Quote from: lurganblue on December 22, 2009, 11:49:19 PM
Having fuckin cold feet all the time. Tried thermal socks and everything but no joy. My circulation must be shite

Are you constipated too?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lurganblue on December 22, 2009, 11:49:19 PM

That could cause an infection  :D

takeyourownpath

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 22, 2009, 10:47:09 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

gawa316

People's spatial awareness

Trolleys

Super'f**king'markets

The above may be all be linked >:(

Dougal

forums that dont have the f**king manners to tell anyone of its users in advance that it wont be posting messages over xmas. thank god for GAA Boards.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Franko

F**kers of shops with maybe 5 tills but on the busiest shopping day of the year only two of them in operation.

The result - a queue of about 100 people that takes about 40mins to get through.

How does the manager of that shop keep his job?
Why do they have 5/6 tills installed?
Why are they such stupid c**ts?  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I HATE shopping...

ONeill

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2009, 07:04:08 PM

I HATE shopping...

Started shopping for the wife tonight in Sprucefield at 7.45pm. Finished at 8.05pm. That's how you feckin do it.

On topic, what's this feckin +1 or +2 reply phenomenon that's sweeping the Gaaboard? I'n not happy with it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ONeill on December 23, 2009, 11:17:49 PM

I HATE shopping...

Started shopping for the wife tonight in Sprucefield at 7.45pm. Finished at 8.05pm. That's how you feckin do it.

On topic, what's this feckin +1 or +2 reply phenomenon that's sweeping the Gaaboard? I'n not happy with it.

Not always I agree with you O'Neill but totally on this one. If it is supposed to be hip, it fails miserably. 

Puckoon

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 23, 2009, 11:21:34 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 23, 2009, 11:17:49 PM

I HATE shopping...

Not always I agree with you O'Neill but totally on this one. If it is supposed to be hip, it fails miserably.
+2 but thinks O'Neill is just grumpy from the drink horrors.