You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
The idiot on the vodafone advert who gets his girlfriend snow for christmas

If she was my girlfriend I would be too busy ridin her too be looking for snow.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 05, 2009, 09:53:15 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
The idiot on the vodafone advert who gets his girlfriend snow for christmas

If she was my girlfriend I would be too busy ridin her too be looking for snow.

She's a looker alright in fairness
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2009, 08:06:07 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2009, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2009, 07:57:08 PM

oh and people who think because you're on a bike they don't have to give way to you!!

What about cyclists come from behind you and  pass you on your left as you are turning left??
You shouldnt be taking a week to turn! and then no one would be passing you

If you are at lights and have had to stop so your turn will be slower, but some prat on a bike ignores the lights and all other road users, comes out of nowhere.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Gnevin on December 04, 2009, 06:24:11 PM
That f**king goat from the bóthar ads!

Ya why is it so smug, its going to get eaten, dumbass  :P

High Wide and Handsome

Having a major major hangover and fit for fook all at work!
"Swing er over!"

full back

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Arseholes who cannot drive.

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BASTARDS    >:(

ballinaman

Bitta roadrage could be on the cards there! Few deep breaths and Enya CD and ya'll be grand!!

ludermor

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

People who think its ok to speed on the roads.
People who try to bully you off the road because they want to drive as fast as they like.
People who overtake on unbroken white lines.
People who exceed the speed limit in Urban areas.
People who ignore temporary speed limit signs.
People who run red lights when they think nobody is looking.
People who do not stop at stop signs.
People who play tic-tac-to when driving (ie car hoping).
People who overtake on bends or humps on the road.
People on motercycles or bikes who ignore the rules of the road.
People who enter yellowboxs when they are not supposed to and block the entire fucken road on all other road users.
People who park on double yellow lines, especially when it blocks entrances, exits.
People who will not get out of the way of ambulances (you stupid assholes)

haveaharp

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b**tards    >:(

There is nothing more annoying than some gobshite sitting at exactly the speed limit on the outside lane taking half the day to overtake some granny on the inside. Put yer feckin foot down and get passed and then do your 70mph on the inside lane and let those of us that want to actually get somewhere get on with it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haveaharp on December 07, 2009, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM

b**tards    >:(

There is nothing more annoying than some gobshite sitting at exactly the speed limit on the outside lane taking half the day to overtake some granny on the inside. Put yer feckin foot down and get passed and then do your 70mph on the inside lane and let those of us that want to actually get somewhere get on with it.

I won't break the law for you or anybody.

If you want to get somewhere on time, leave earlier you ****** *****