You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vav

concert promoters who organize a concert in Dublin the same weekend as Oxegen  >:( grrrrrr

so now I am left with tickets to Kings of Leon etc on the Saturday of Oxegen & tickets to Bruce Springsteen in the RDS on the same day and cant go to both  :'(

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: vav on June 17, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
concert promoters who organize a concert in Dublin the same weekend as Oxegen  >:( grrrrrr

so now I am left with tickets to Kings of Leon etc on the Saturday of Oxegen & tickets to Bruce Springsteen in the RDS on the same day and cant go to both  :'(

Its like being asked would you like a nice cold Amstel beer or a bottle of pish.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

vav

Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:23:49 PM

Its like being asked would you like a nice cold Amstel beer or a bottle of pish.

aww to me it's like a nagon of vodka or a nice bottle of champagne.. a tough decision :(

ziggysego

Crippling pain at work this morning, so I took some painkillers. Now I've lost all focus and want to sleep.
Testing Accessibility

Derry Dolly

Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:02:05 AM
Crippling pain at work this morning, so I took some painkillers. Now I've lost all focus and want to sleep.
ziggy wat do u do??i wud love ur job  :)

PS.drink red bull..it'l wake u up/give u wings

ziggysego

I'm a Business Mentor for Start Ups in the Omagh District Council area.
Testing Accessibility

Derry Dolly

Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:17:03 AM
u bein smart?lol

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Derry Dolly

Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:20:14 AM
u bein smart?lol

No, why?
business start ups?recession?things quiet..maybe a reason why ur always on the board?lol sorry zig  :(

ziggysego

Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:20:14 AM
u bein smart?lol

No, why?
business start ups?recession?things quiet..maybe a reason why ur always on the board?lol sorry zig  :(

Got it in one, but since April I've seen a small turnaround.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:23:49 PM

Excellent analogy  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Just been informed my accidental & sickness and out of work insurance premium is to go up by over 80% in August...WTF, f**king shower of bastards. Basically what they're saying is we won't take the hit because people that have lost their jobs recently are claiming, we'll just bump everyone elses premium to pay for them. Cnuts, hate them f**kers >:(

How can they get away with that ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Jordan and kerry katona being in OK or HELLO every week!
Jordan in the papers saying shes over peter andre and all, and she single again and loving it. First thing she did was d oaphoto shoot with the magazine! and today i read the headline 'jordan; my struggle with anti-depressents'

thon tr**p katona too, her headline was 'piled on the pounds' ' kerry: i dream of beef curries'
f**k i dun sum laughin. i actualy hate her.