Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 660764 times)

Stalin

• "Great Architect of Communism"
    • View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #1185 on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:20 PM »
Theres a difference between being fickle and plastic  :P
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: December 09, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »
Getting stuch on a mission on Pro Evo 2008 World Tour mode-has anyone else played this?? Its a nightmare tryin to score a goal from 25metres or more and win a game to progress. 4 f**king times i scored from 24 METRES! And i hate the fact you dont know how far youve scored from till half or full time -so you dont know whether to relax and keep ball to ensure the win after scoring a long ranger as your not totally sure if it was from 25metres or not or whether to keep going for long rangers and maybe get caught out at the back.

I quit that world tour shite on the third mission -I think it's win the game and have no off sides - I don't know how many f**king times I was winning the game and in the last five minutes some **** goes off side!

If you pause the game will it not tell you if you've scored from 25 meters.

Am I the only finding Pro Evo really hard? 
The passing is so f**king annoying.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: December 09, 2007, 09:40:50 PM »
Ripping back a toe nail.

Louth Exile

• View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: December 10, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.
High School Musical, High School Musical 2, the spin off shows, and the plays and the whole effin lot of it.
The amount of people who feel that its ok to abandon their cars whilst taking up two parking spaces is incredible.

You're all on the money
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

The Real Laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: December 10, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »
Plasterers
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: December 10, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »
People who stand in the middle of an aisle in the shop talking when not one get past them and you say excuse me and they sway to one side without moving their feet!!

aaaaahhh!
The fairly move when I walk through them!  >:(

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: December 11, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »
Ponces who wear gloves and scarfs and who stand in the shop struggling to get their money back in their wallet because they've a pair of multi coloured gloves on them!

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: December 11, 2007, 06:23:26 PM »
Ponces who wear gloves and scarfs and who stand in the shop struggling to get their money back in their wallet because they've a pair of multi coloured gloves on them!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ExiledGael

• View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: December 11, 2007, 06:39:29 PM »

Fully agreed, unless it's well below freezing no men below 60 should be wearing scarves anyway. Gloves are permissible for pelting the head of people with snowballs, that's it. A feminine fashion statement, as with most clothes these days.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: December 11, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
I don't think pints has a problem with men wearing gloves - but do you really need them on inside a shop?

The Real Laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: December 11, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »
People who only start looking for change when they get to the toll bridge gate
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: December 11, 2007, 07:35:14 PM »

Fully agreed, unless it's well below freezing no men below 60 should be wearing scarves anyway. Gloves are permissible for pelting the head of people with snowballs, that's it. A feminine fashion statement, as with most clothes these days.

It depends on how you wear scarfs.  I wouldn't wear one myself but i think if a man has one wrapped around his neck with a wee bit tucked in he can get away with it - but just wrapped around once and hanging down is just wrong!
Same with gloves - certain ones men can get away with but not striped multi coloured ones!

ExiledGael

• View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: December 11, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »

It depends on how you wear scarfs.  I wouldn't wear one myself but i think if a man has one wrapped around his neck with a wee bit tucked in he can get away with it - but just wrapped around once and hanging down is just wrong!
Same with gloves - certain ones men can get away with but not striped multi coloured ones!

Constantly see people wearing them with t-shirts etc, what the f**k?!

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: December 11, 2007, 07:38:31 PM »
Big humpy feckers who barge past muttering under their breath you when you move over to let them past you in the shop
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: December 11, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »

Constantly see people wearing them with t-shirts etc, what the f**k?!

Its the same when footballers wear short sleeved shirts and gloves  ???

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid