Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 741794 times)

Dire Ear

• View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #11055 on: December 03, 2020, 02:47:40 PM »
I've a daughter in P6, 9yold,  and she absolutley loves her elf,  and it's overnight activities--CANNOT BE TOUCHED by human hand,  god bless the innocence I say.
 When the innocence goes....... :-\

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: December 03, 2020, 02:51:18 PM »
Do kids fall for that elf shite?

Itís like telling childer if you donít behave Santa will come back and take your toys away. Kids arenít stupid. Sure Iíve never heard of Santa coming back to take anyoneís toys away  ::)

We avoided it with my older kid.

My younger one, she's been seeing it on these stupid "lives of spoiled kids being exploited by their parents" videos she watches on you tube. My wife finally gave in, and now we have to find a new spot each night. Oh, and also answer questions she leaves on notes to the elf about it's life and Santa!

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: December 03, 2020, 03:34:13 PM »
Let me say ... enjoy these days of innocence...they are the best years. There is no craic with young adults etc, they are real pain in the head

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: December 03, 2020, 04:46:54 PM »
Do kids fall for that elf shite?

Itís like telling childer if you donít behave Santa will come back and take your toys away. Kids arenít stupid. Sure Iíve never heard of Santa coming back to take anyoneís toys away  ::)

We avoided it with my older kid.

My younger one, she's been seeing it on these stupid "lives of spoiled kids being exploited by their parents" videos she watches on you tube. My wife finally gave in, and now we have to find a new spot each night. Oh, and also answer questions she leaves on notes to the elf about it's life and Santa!
tell them cuomo made the elf quarantine and they might be back next year depending on vaccination .

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: December 03, 2020, 06:18:49 PM »
Let me say ... enjoy these days of innocence...they are the best years. There is no craic with young adults etc, they are real pain in the head

Ah here now, I get great joy out of embarrassing the feck out of mine in front of their friends.

Love their little sour bakes.

Olly

• I will
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: December 03, 2020, 09:13:16 PM »
Turkish Delight.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: December 04, 2020, 04:59:43 AM »
Turkish Delight.

If you don't want it, I'll take it. I love that stuff

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: February 09, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »
Have said it before but Allison Morris , what an unhappy dose with massive chip on her shoulder about anyone with set of balls between their legs. Jesus she makes Morrissey look like Billy Connolly. She loves an old sectarian divide too

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: February 09, 2021, 11:02:16 PM »
Have said it before but Allison Morris , what an unhappy dose with massive chip on her shoulder about anyone with set of balls between their legs. Jesus she makes Morrissey look like Billy Connolly. She loves an old sectarian divide too
Don't know how she gets the gigs she does.