You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

What are you waffling about now? Have you been drinking again?

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 16, 2016, 07:35:20 AM
What are you waffling about now? Have you been drinking again?
I thought that was one of your pastimes. Very popular in your neck of the woods.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

I don't know what's worse. When you're regurgitating conservative rubbish or when you're talking in riddles.

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

ziggysego

Stuck behind a slow moving vehicle on a small winding road, which means you can't overtake. Yet everytime you come to a straight stretch, there's something coming.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2016, 11:48:52 PM
Stuck behind a small moving vehicle on a small winding road, which means you can't overtake. Yet everytime you come to a straight stretch, there's something coming.

Ok I have just invented something to help you.

Whaddathink?

MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Quote from: muppet on July 17, 2016, 11:53:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2016, 11:48:52 PM
Stuck behind a small moving vehicle on a small winding road, which means you can't overtake. Yet everytime you come to a straight stretch, there's something coming.

Ok I have just invented something to help you.

Whaddathink?

Yerra a genius
Testing Accessibility

An Gaeilgoir

Really Obese People...was in town earlier, saw a couple, really huge, gorging on a feed of Mc Donalds, 3 bags of food between them....it was only half Ten! Christ Almighty.....

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 17, 2016, 09:17:25 PM
I don't know what's worse. When you're regurgitating conservative rubbish or when you're talking in riddles.

Google it ;)
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

ziggysego

People who like their own posts on Facebook.
Testing Accessibility

Asal Mor

Sign up for Sky Sports at the click of a button. Cancel Sky Sports by calling our helpline.....
"We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and the expected wait time is over 20 mins".

seafoid

Farrandeelin

The standard of Irish...in the school books. I know it's easier to translate 'table' to 'tábla' but bloody hell. Is every word going to end up oversimplified?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
What's wrong with tábla? It's the only word I'd ever use for a table.

Yeah, they'll be giving out about héileacaptar next.

AZOffaly

What about cár? Is that a new word? My father uses glústáin (spelling) for car I think?