Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 669491 times)

DirtyDozen12

• Brilliant
    • View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #420 on: September 05, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
When you are stopped at a red traffic light and the driver in the lane beside you keeps edging forward even though the light it still red.  I always be thinking...hey does this guy want a drag race????????  Red means stop you p***k not keep on edging over the stop line!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even more annoying is when he's edging ahead because he should be in your lane but was too good to queue  and wants to rip ahead and change lane easy

Never let them away with that Gnevin, make sure you get the foot planted before they do!! ;) Cheeky b**tards.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Homer

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 05, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »
Never let them away with that Gnevin, make sure you get the foot planted before they do!! Cheeky b**tards.

A little harsh DD12, Gnevin was only giving you advice..... :D

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 05, 2007, 10:10:42 PM »
Losing AI Managers/players saying they will be back stronger the next year! Actually when is the last time a losing AI group came back the following year or two to win an AI? Tipp in Hurling in 1989 and Cork in Football in 1989, Dublin in 1995!
Kerry ,Tyrone and  Armagh have all come back stronger from loses

These were not from AI Final losses they came back stronger from. all the teams (group of players) you have mentioned won on their first appearance.

Hurler on the Bitch

• Bring Back Dinny Cahill....
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 05, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »
Chinese Chips shops late at night - two things always occur while I'm there - and in that regard here's some food for thought  .... 1. Never ever stare at the guy in the shop who is alone and very pissed and has lost his shirt somewhere (usually in a row) .... 2. And why does the great-granny always work in the kitchen.. the amount of times I have been standing there half-cut and this hundred year old has popped her beak through the hatch is f**king unreal... or was I imagining things?

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 05, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »
Chinese Chips shops late at night - two things always occur while I'm there - and in that regard here's some food for thought  .... 1. Never ever stare at the guy in the shop who is alone and very pissed and has lost his shirt somewhere (usually in a row) .... 2. And why does the great-granny always work in the kitchen.. the amount of times I have been standing there half-cut and this hundred year old has popped her beak through the hatch is f**king unreal... or was I imagining things?

Some bollocks in the chinese giving the racist abuse.
The fact that Chinese man behind the counter is the only one that can get your order right!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hurler on the Bitch

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 05, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »
Yeah the racist thing is a pain .. was in one night and this guy with his mates found it hillarious to ask the guy could the woman out the back "do a 69" - Christ! ...

Hurler on the Bitch

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 05, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
And also ... Apprentice Boys of Derry  ... After 319 years, you'd think that one of them would have got a frigging job in a trade!

Fishbat

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:00 PM »
Apprentice boys? sure they're still marching about like laurel and hardy in "Beau Geste"

When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything.

Flies - away and do a days work like the aul bee's instead of hooring around the house puking on the leftovers.

Cat shit on the lawn that gets liquified by the mower then squidges through the fingers when clearing the rotors

Hurler on the Bitch

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 06, 2007, 07:39:14 AM »
Dear Mr Fishbat...
Ref:
"When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything"

Sorry, can you explain that to me in more detail?

Louth Exile

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2007, 11:46:59 AM »
That lucozade advert. It makes no sense, look over the gooch's shoulder and who is it in the Armagh Jersey... Oisin
Why do they have a corner forward marking a corner forward?? Francie or Aaron K would have made far more sense, mind they are probably GPA lads, I think the gaelic players who participate in these adverts have probably sold out.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

• View Profile
    • My Way Access
« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
I hate that Lucozade advert with the bears. Freaks me out, kinda creepy.
Testing Accessibility

longball

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »
I hate that Lucozade advert with the bears. Freaks me out, kinda creepy.

agreed! i nver let my pet bear drink it now
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Captain Scarlet

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2007, 12:57:48 PM »
COMMMITTEEEES!

Jaysus ya know these poxy things with aul one looking for red tape and an exuse to hold things up.
Our club got a difibrillator done and usted and now we are waiting on two members of the camogie club to come forward for trainin.
BUT tow are already on another COMMMITTEEE where 30 other aul hoors are waitin on trainin so they are givin out now.
i feel sorry for their husbands.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
Fartin
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #434 on: September 06, 2007, 02:05:14 PM »
When you do it yourself or when others do it beside ya?