Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 660870 times)

his holiness nb

• View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »
They are the people who cause accidents, not the lunatic flying down the road!. It leads to road rage. Well in my case anyway.

Its annoying but the lunatics cause their share of accidents too.

What I really hate is when overtaking on the motorway the guy behind me in the fast last starts flashing me to get out of the way, while the f**king truck I am overtaking is beside me!
What the feck, I'm doing the limit and will get out of the way when I pass him, but If you dont mind I'll not go underneath him to save you  .2 of a second  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
The toilets in work have a timer set on the lights so if no-one goes in after 20mins they turn themselves of. So i was sending one around the U Bend yesterday and of course playing tenis on my mob phone when the f***ing lights went out, pitch f***ing black couldn't see an inch in front of me and i kept thinkin how am i gonna do this when the lights came back on and someone walked into the toilets. first thought was don't be my boss so i wiped her clean and got out and it was just one of the work mates, he nearly collapased laughing had to hold the f***er up :D ;D.

So timer lights does it for me
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:49:20 PM by illdecide »
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Mentalman

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2007, 01:35:56 PM »
Meeting friends of the womans, they all expect a hug and a kiss, wtf? I'm Irish, not Italian, what's wrong with a fcukin handshake???

LOL definitely there with ya on that. Fcuk the handshake even, a little kind of wave type thing is all they'll get from me. Irish people are gone far too touchy feely, it's not good, where's the stoicism espoused by the Irish men of my father's generation? Any fcuker intruding in their personal space better have a good reason, or they were losing the offending appendages/limbs!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2007, 01:39:55 PM »
The toilets in work have a timer set on the lights so if no-one goes in after 20mins they turn themselves of. So i was sending one around the U Bend yesterday and of course playing tenis on my mob phone when the f***ing lights went out, pitch f***ing black couldn't an inch in front of me and i kept thinkin how am i gonna do this when the lights came back on and someone walked into the toilets. first thought was don't be my boss so i wiped her clean and got out and it was just one of the work mates, he nearly collapased laughing had to hold the f***er up :D ;D.

So timer lights does it for me

20 minutes on the bog??
Must have been a monday morning  ;)

Edit, I see it wasnt a monday, impressive nontheless!
Ask me holy bollix

mannix

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2007, 01:46:31 PM »
20 minutes on the bog!I know something worse than darkness.
My leg goes numb and i have to stand there while it refills with blood,the most awful feeling while its refilling.Also hate making smalltalk with people i will never see again.I am going to be a grumpy old man  if i live that long.

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
Ignorant fuckwits who dont either have the wit or respect to turn off their mobile phones at a funeral!!!!

Its not difficult!!!!!!!!! >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2007, 04:21:47 PM »
20 minutes on the bog!I know something worse than darkness.
My leg goes numb and i have to stand there while it refills with blood,the most awful feeling while its refilling.Also hate making smalltalk with people i will never see again.I am going to be a grumpy old man  if i live that long.

That numbess in the leg happens to me too,not nice feeling is right
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fluffy Che

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »
Having to shake hands with complete strangers and the odd skanger at Mass. God forgive me but l'm just not up for it..

l'd have thought my very presence there would convince the Church of my 'love thy nieghbour' bonafides, l just don't wanna shake

the world's hand..
Midnight to Six..

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

• Look out ol' mac is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
Meeting mates of yer mates who would be relative chat to ye when you and yer mate meet them.

However, next time they see you, and say you're on your own, they look at you as if you have two heads.

What happened to common courtesy like "alright?" - walk on afterwards if you want.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

longball

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2007, 04:40:39 PM »
waking up like half an hour before the alarm goes off
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

shezam

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2007, 04:47:33 PM »
Women who spend hours on the phone gossiping.

lynchbhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2007, 04:49:55 PM »
People sitting beside me on buses. Strange, I know but everyone who sits beside me on a bus annoys the life out of me. They always have something annoying about them. A smell, a bad cough, sneezing fits, they talk sh*t to me, they have a million bags and I miss my stop when I try to get out past them. It's probably just me though.

took a bus into work today (I remember why only poor people use busses now)
thought of this thread when some guy sat down behind me and started huffing, puffing and then coughed - at least it was into his hankie.

I'm glad everyone was sitting looking up the bus, as if anyone had seen the face of me - irritated- by having to sit amongst peasants  

urrrrgghhhh  :P

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2007, 06:40:00 PM »
Meeting friends of the womans, they all expect a hug and a kiss, wtf? I'm Irish, not Italian, what's wrong with a fcukin handshake???

100% agree. After trying it once or twice with me they get the message.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »
O Neill were you not portuguese in the Academy?

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:13 PM »
Late night drinking ........you know those 3 and 4 in the morning sessions where the whole of the next day is ruined. Unless your trying to climb onto something wtf is the point?

Drinking to excess has to be the most overrated of experiences. When was the last time you woke up the morning after and thought....."Jesus I wish I had a few more halfun's"?

Does admitting this make me gay?  :-*
It’s a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera