FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weareros

JPGJOHNNYG

Wales still on the plane, dire stuff from them, very disappointing. It's funny how I want to see the Welsh footballers do well but when it comes to rugby I want to see them get thumped.

Wildweasel74

George Weah cub, Ireland and must missed a beat there.

Wildweasel74

Them English bollacks looking dangerous, got enough up front but Ole Harry let them down in a big game.

nrico2006

England looked good. They have brilliant attackers and will go far. Dunno how or why Iran got that penalty.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

seafoid

England's defence is their weakness.
Wales not too shabby in second half.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 21, 2022, 07:45:03 PM
Them English bollacks looking dangerous, got enough up front but Ole Harry let them down in a big game.

Not sure why Maguire went off, didn't see why either but reports saying blurred vision ( code for time to go)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Penalty for Wales. Bale scores. I wonder if Giggs is watching,

JPGJOHNNYG

smort

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 22, 2022, 11:17:33 AM
argentina look good ;D

Well they did in the first half anyway!

Mad start to 2nd half here for the Saudis

RedHand88

toby47

AustinPowers

I can't believe I believed the hype  about this Argentina team

Tbh there are no  real great stand out  teams in this tournament.  The more I see, the more  I dread the unthinkable might happen

seafoid

johnnycool

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 22, 2022, 11:43:47 AM
I can't believe I believed the hype  about this Argentina team

Tbh there are no  real great stand out  teams in this tournament.  The more I see, the more  I dread the unthinkable might happen

Saudis look to be a big, fit outfit, well able to cover the sod, be interesting to see if they can keep this up!