Donegal vs Armagh Ulster Championship 2022

Started by Armagh18, March 31, 2022, 10:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Score line predictions...

1-12 - 2-11 to Armagh
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Don't think Armagh will win, but it could be a huge physcological boost if we do. It is a big game, time to deliver.

Dire Ear

Would be very confident that Armagh will win this game

nrico2006

Could go either way but Donegals home record coupled with a track record of their big players counting in championship matches should see them through. Armagh finished the league poorly and have not really had a significant win in the championship with this team yet.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Armagh allowed Tyrone to come down to their patch and bate the shite outta them at the end, in the league.

Donegal will eat them up.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

It looks tighter than a duck's arse but I'll go for home advantage swaying the game, despite the knowledge that us very humble Monaghan folk know quite well that Donegal are beatable at home.

Silver hill

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2022, 12:13:46 AM
Armagh allowed Tyrone to come down to their patch and bate the shite outta them at the end, in the league.

Hardly.....you are delusional.

Orior

Armagh have been desperately trying to stitch up their soft under belly. It is still accessible, but I'm not telling yis how.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armagh18

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2022, 12:13:46 AM

Yeah thats what happened. Don't know why we even fielding today.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on April 23, 2022, 10:58:15 PM
Don't think Armagh will win, but it could be a huge physcological boost if we do. It is a big game, time to deliver.

Agree with that. Two years of divsion 1 football under these lads belts should help in delivering. Saying that regardless of the result today both are capable of reaching the All-Ireland quarter final but i doubt either will reach the last four.

Schkite

Amazing that Rafferty keeps kicking the ball out to that wing despite having no success with it, mix it up a bit

Blowitupref

HT Donegal 0-9 Armagh 0-6. Home side wasteful with their shooting from play.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Quote from: Schkite on April 24, 2022, 02:34:11 PM
Amazing that Rafferty keeps kicking the ball out to that wing despite having no success with it, mix it up a bit

Was thinking the exact same thing

Captain Obvious

Donegals wayward shooting keeping Armagh in this game.

balladmaker

When pressed, Armagh struggled with kickouts throughout the league.  So should be no surprise that it remains a central issue today when Armagh don't seem to have a strategy to overcome the Donegal press.  If they don't in second half, only one winner here.