Another Bradley twist

Started by fer fox ache, May 31, 2007, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Magoo

Quotecan't see how Mickey can possibly be involved in the apapointing of officials for any future matches involving Paddy after this, as such I think his days as the referee's administrator are numbered

Bring back Philip McKeown!!!!!!!!!!   ;)

magpie seanie

I think what really prejudices the outcome of the hearing was Paddy Bradley grabbing the ref by the collar. FFS.

God be with the days when folk took their suspensions like men.

Bogball XV

or when ref's didn't see being grabbed by their shirt collars as being abuse!! Or perhaps, if ref's were able to feckin count scores properly there'd be no bother at all....

OakLeaf

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 01, 2007, 04:55:40 PM
or when ref's didn't see being grabbed by their shirt collars as being abuse!! Or perhaps, if ref's were able to feckin count scores properly there'd be no bother at all....

Or maybe if nobody (players, managers, referees) made any mistakes at all, everything would be just dandy. How is it up there in your lily white fantasy world? Everybody makes mistakes!! I don't see too many players being grabbed by the jersey when they make mistakes? If you condone someone grabbing the referee by the jersey because he made a mistake then you should transport yourself back to the dark ages.

Maximus Marillius

so Bogball every ref who gets the score wrong at the end of a game should be physically abused, even if that ref is perpared to accept common sense afterwards and recognise he got it wrong and therefore correct his mistake. Now imagine waiting for a ref to  listen tio wise council.....you see manners and respect are wonderful commodaties to have...its really that simple.

fer fox ache

Still stunned by the fact Max actually agreed with somethiung i wrote

Aerlik

Bring back Phonsey Guyler and Willie Turner.  Or your fella Convery from Glen.   ;) 
Not the first time the Derry board have shat on a player due to play against Antrim...speaking from experience... >:( >:( >:(

Let's not even think of the Coleman affair in '94.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

orangeman

Let's cut the crap and face facts - The FACT is that every other county in Ireland would have given Paddy a month which would have left everybody happy  and allowed him to play !!

hoganstandman

orangeman

Thank you Hoganstand man -  We're in agreement - there are a lot of undercurrents going on here - why did Mickey Convery come out so quick and report that there might be a strike ? Who did he consult before making this statement ? Did he have 100% support ? PB should never haver got 12 weeks - all other counties would have made sure their best players would be available -

hoganstandman

I agree totally, Paddys no angel - what I cant tolerate is normal Derry people turning in their own man, hanging him out to dry.  If I was Paddy Id jack it in in protest but hes too dedicated for that.   

orangeman

I don't think he should pack it in - he should go out and show the county how good he is - then throw out the county board - that's the only way to get revenge !

hoganstandman

orangeman

So why wait ? Start a campaign now and get ready for next years AGM -

Black and white

Jesus what a bit of shite talk