Kenneth Mortimer
Ciaran McDonald
Kevin McStay
James Nallen
Dermot Flannagan
Padraig Brogan

stephenite

Quote from: venter on November 30, 2006, 10:51:20 PM

Im glad the IT manager finally learned how to log into a website, albeit after a couple of years of trying,Good Ladeen.

Defending your clubmates every once in a while is hardly irrational. But i hope no one "recalls" it or ye'll have me sent to the mad house!

Touche, unfortunately the then company controled web acccess from the States, tough to circumvent when a lowly techie on the other side of the world.
I wouldn't call it irrational ( Ok I did !! ), but don't be hypocritical about it when I do the same - there's a good lad ;D

tommy

its an easy choice of the 8 players named. It has to be James Nallen because for me a great Mayo footballer is someone thats there year in year out  winter and summer, even though he din't have a good year last year, and he looked dodgy a lot this year, but just close your eyes and rember 1996 against kerry.

rosnarun

marc os se may well make the odd foray into attack but tom sullivan or Mccarthy harly ever leave the large square, wheras who ever is in the mayo full bacl line is always liable to attack esp heaney. an attcking fullback is probably his bes poition and its a great sight to see  but it can leave huge holes , maybe what require is a better awareness from the defender of their team mates current position and a willing ness to cover for them as it would be a sham eto lose that flare
mind you none of this was the problem   in sept. :'(
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Peter Solan the Great

Jimmy Maughan, now them Galway feckers are trying to take his offspring. First our managers and now our players.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on August 29, 2010, 10:05:58 PM
Jimmy Maughan, now them Galway feckers are trying to take his offspring. First our managers and now our players.

Are you that Ballbag guy who used to haunt the Hoganstand site, he was from Westport and sounded just like you. Main reason I haven't gone on that site in over 6 years.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 29, 2010, 10:27:47 PM

Are you that Ballbag guy who used to haunt the Hoganstand site, he was from Westport and sounded just like you. Main reason I haven't gone on that site in over 6 years.

?

joemamas

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 29, 2010, 10:27:47 PM

+1 

either that or he is on the county board.