full back

Dont know you but.......
I have seen you a few times ;)

The Real SlimShady

na, you haven't  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

and i'm not chubby, i'm only 15 stone.

full back

Not getting involved in petty bullsh1t chubby
I HAVE seen you & again you are in no position to comment on how anyone looks :D

The Real SlimShady

where did i comment? i just said yer Mrs shouldnt be calling the lad ugly.

its not as if i said she had a head on her like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle like did i? if i said that, then that would be harsh.....

full back

The Gs Man

Fuk me it's like the Chuckle Brothers here.
Keep 'er lit

imtommygunn

They were giving your one Charley an awful raking on radio one this morning.

Your man comedy dave called her "danny glover with hair"...

Brilliant! 

Hank Everlast

i heard that alright... feck she leave ye with a permanent headache..
comin in to bed singin wen everyone else was sleepin, that wud av bin the final straw!!

full back

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 05, 2007, 01:41:57 PM
i heard that alright... feck she leave ye with a permanent headache..
comin in to bed singin wen everyone else was sleepin, that wud av bin the final straw!!

Only one way to stop her doing that :o   ;)

the colonel

a toe in the face wouldnt be good enough to shut her up ;)
the difference between success and failure is energy

Stranworst

f**k that Charley one is the worst human being I have ever seen. She thinks she is class looking but she is a total boot. Also hate the way she gets on thinking she is class and evryone loves her, can't wait til se gets out soon and gets booed to f**k! Then hopefully her life will go off the rails she'll get depressed and maybe enter a life of drugs and prostitution.

Bit harsh but just wanna show how much I hate her.

Other hand, would ride nearly all te girls apart from the obvious honkers.

Don't mind the twins now as long as they stay away from fizzy drinks, chocolate or anything to make them hyper.

Ziggys not that bad, hope he rides some of them.

Need more fellas though, in history all the funniest people were fellas-ie Victor, Science, Maxwell, Bubble... Just need a few fellas havin the craic and slagging the girls.

pintsofguinness

first night watching it. who is the tube that thinks she'll catch herpes from toilet roll?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

isn't big brother good! fill the house with light women and give them one pair of straighteners and watch them fight. gettin them to pick who was best looking was great craic.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

TORGAEL

Pints is right though..........what feckin eejit thinks they will catch herpes from toilet roll.............god help us !

Stranworst

Two new fellas going in tonight, will be good to see what way the group goes now. I don't mind your fella Ziggy, always think the fellas are funnier4 anyway mainly because its widely known that there are only 0.01% of the female population that are genuinely funny. And I am excluding Victoria Wood, French and Saunders etc here, they make me wanna vomit.

Hopefully they don't put in a really camp gay fella a la Marco.