Free Tickets to the European Open at the K Club

Started by magickingdom, May 30, 2007, 07:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

register at ulsterbankgolf.ie or call into any ulster bank. its for thursday July 5th and will be a great day out at a great venue..

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Got my free tickets in post today thanks again for tip magic :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

good stuff laoislad, i was there for the ryder cup and its some venue.. hope the sun shines 8)

Bud Wiser

See post "Free Golf Tickets for K Club" on page six, or, since ye are so slow, about page sixteen by the time ye get this. !!

Anyway, since ye all have ye'r tickets now why don't we arrange for a few pints on the day or a game of crazy golf in the Steppin Stones kiddies centre in Rathcoole before we head off?

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Bud Wiser

Right so, I got my tickets yesterday x 2 so if we all met in Clane or Prosperous we could all assemble in a pub there and watch the golf on telly and fill ourselves with pints just like the Dubs do.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 14, 2007, 07:28:04 PM
Got my free tickets in post today thanks again for tip magic :)

Did you get email confirmation or anything that you got them first??

GAABoard sesh on????

Bud Wiser

Pick up the Dog & Bone and ring the number at:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/free-ticket-offer-set-to-close-700855.html

I have a spare one anyway. Ever hear of the Whole Chicken Band GDS?

Your question, no the tickets just arrived without any further ado, no mail confirmation or anything else.

magickingdom

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 14, 2007, 11:21:30 PM
See post "Free Golf Tickets for K Club" on page six, or, since ye are so slow, about page sixteen by the time ye get this. !!

Anyway, since ye all have ye'r tickets now why don't we arrange for a few pints on the day or a game of crazy golf in the Steppin Stones kiddies centre in Rathcoole before we head off?

us slow?  :-\ i dont think so bud. this thread started may 30th that other one june 5! ;)

Goats Do Shave

The Whole Chicken Band?? - Must be country!?  :o

Square Ball

I got mine this morning, thanks for the tip KM, wonder who to take?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Bud Wiser

QuoteThe Whole Chicken Band?? - Must be country!?
Jimmy Smith used to manage, or thought he did, Goats Don't Shave.  After they got rid of him he got this lot together. Around that time Neil Toner (RTE) made a record "The Dublin Two Step" and Jimmy robbed the words and changed it to, "The Chicken Two Step" and the whole lot of them at the time, including Toner, The Chickens, The Goats and the CD's should have been thrown into the deepest lake in Cavan.

croker

Got two in the post this morning anyone know anywhere to stay near venue travelling down from de north.