Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbat

I think when he goes Truss will get the gig, I don't think a lot of Brexiteers and English nationalists would be willing to except Sunak due to his Pakistani origins.

bennydorano

I'd say their Misogyny is greater than their racism, plus Sunak is loaded, they respect the ££ if not the skin colour.

imtommygunn

Jesus what a battle... misogyny vs racism   :o

johnnycool

Quote from: bennydorano on February 05, 2022, 09:48:44 AM
I'd say their Misogyny is greater than their racism, plus Sunak is loaded, they respect the ££ if not the skin colour.

Sunak's wife is the one with the serious cash, thought he was of Indian heritage....

screenexile

Just watched that car crash of an interview from Nadine Dorries . . . if she's the best Boris can have defending him he'll be gone in a week. Herself and Fabricant are 2 odious politicians the sooner their like are banished to the back benches away from the limelight again the better.

How do people vote for these clowns???

imtommygunn

Just saw that. She must be permanently drunk - serious issues going on there.

seafoid

Quote from: pbat on February 05, 2022, 09:08:25 AM
I think when he goes Truss will get the gig, I don't think a lot of Brexiteers and English nationalists would be willing to except Sunak due to his Pakistani origins.
The Tories will probably fall apart and go through several leaders as the DUP did. All that united both parties was Brexit which is a crock of shit.

Square Ball

Quote from: screenexile on February 05, 2022, 11:01:32 AM
Just watched that car crash of an interview from Nadine Dorries . . . if she's the best Boris can have defending him he'll be gone in a week. Herself and Fabricant are 2 odious politicians the sooner their like are banished to the back benches away from the limelight again the better.

What one, all her interviews are the same.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

imtommygunn

This one is particularly bad. Why are you asking me if I spoke to o the prime minister.

screenexile

Quote from: Square Ball on February 05, 2022, 03:39:53 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 05, 2022, 11:01:32 AM

What one, all her interviews are the same.

I think this is definitely the worst I've seen!!

https://twitter.com/haggis_uk/status/1489871675609030656?s=21

imtommygunn

There is some hilarious stuff doing the rounds on it. It's honestly priceless.

Square Ball

She is a gift that keeps on giving.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

GJL

Is she always drunk or is that just how she goes on?

Main Street

Much ado about political folly in foreign lands, so much so it smacks of 'upstairs downstairs'.