Tyrone V Donegal

Started by Tyrones own, May 27, 2007, 06:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Liffords pitch is just off this Roughan Road down left from the diamond.

http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Strabane+Ireland&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.51141,81.738281&ie=UTF8&ll=54.833918,-7.478042&spn=0.018093,0.039911&z=15&om=1

See Paddy Bradley got off. Logan does the bizz again. Unbelieveable

Anyway can we get back to the Tyrone v Donegal game.
I wasnt at this game the last time when McFadden was on fire.
Will it be another close defensive game or will Tyrone open up and play ball.

I'd like to see McMahon FB, Block CHB, Hub & Sean MF, Cavlan back on the 40 with SON FF.
Maybe Dooher and McGuigan two wing backs and Mugsy and Enda in the Corners.
With that team U can't say we'll be outmuscled anyway.

When does Mellon get his suspension?

supersarsfields

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: supersarsfields on May 30, 2007, 11:42:31 AM
Sorry to put this on this thread but I was hoping either J70 or Fear on Strath Ban or any other poster up that way might be able to help me out. Heading to Lifford's pitch on Thursday nite but unsure were it is? Can any of you's help with directions at all?

Apologies supersarsfields, completely missed your post earlier.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

loughshore lad

Quote from: orangeman on May 30, 2007, 12:46:01 PM
Very interesting assessment - the ball is definitely being held up too much and inside forwards can be marked by the time the ball gets their length.
Yes I definitely feel the ball is held up too much however there is another side to that in that the Ardboe forwards do not make enough of the 'hard' runs to make space for themselves and probably more importantly space for their team mate

Star Spangler

No harm lads, but this ain't an Ardboe thread!!!!

Fuzzman

I noticed Mugsy had his leg strapped at the weekend?

Has he a injury still?
How is he training? Is he labouring or about to up the ante now soon.

Is Penfold back in the running again?

Wee Roddy

Loughshore lad, did i read your post right? We need a centre half back?! Most people would say we have the best in Ireland at the minute. For me he was the man of the match against Fermanagh.

ExiledGael

Assume they're talking about Ardboe tactics and selection on this thread for some reason Roddy

Redgreenery

In Ulster all the big guns are on the one side of the draw, who does it look will make it into the final from the other side??

ExiledGael

Derry Monaghan or Down in that order probably, but I wouldn't rule out any of them.

Norf Tyrone

SS
Head over the Bridge to Lifford.
Before you come to the roundabout cut back to your right past McAuley's cafe.
Keep going for 100yards til you see the old jail on your right.
Turn left here, and you're on your way.

Its about 2 mins from the Bridge so you'll not be far wrong.

Did you get that PM I sent you last week?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

loughshore lad

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 30, 2007, 05:18:43 PM
Loughshore lad, did i read your post right? We need a centre half back?! Most people would say we have the best in Ireland at the minute. For me he was the man of the match against Fermanagh.

Sorry Roddy I was talking about the club situation with orangeman.  Tyrones centre half back is in my opinion the best defender about at the moment and is a real class act.

orangeman

Any word on venue for Donegal game ? Any word of tickets ? Who's fit - who's not fit ?

Fuzzman

I would presume its definetely in Clones abd would expect ONLY the Gerry Arthur Stand to be all ticket

Don't think there's any fresh injury worries since last week's championship games despite the Moy getting quite a brusing evening.

Does anyone have any info from recent training sessions? How's flying and who's dying?
Will young Gormley and Tommy hold onto their places and will Mellon be dropped or suspended?

Its all very quiet of late. Just trying to think when did we won Ulster before 2003 and who did we beat?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 31, 2007, 12:54:39 PM
I would presume its definetely in Clones abd would expect ONLY the Gerry Arthur Stand to be all ticket

Don't think there's any fresh injury worries since last week's championship games despite the Moy getting quite a brusing evening.

Does anyone have any info from recent training sessions? How's flying and who's dying?
Will young Gormley and Tommy hold onto their places and will Mellon be dropped or suspended?

Its all very quiet of late. Just trying to think when did we won Ulster before 2003 and who did we beat?

2001 Fuzzman, beating Cavan by 1-13 to 1-11.

No news is good news I'd say, regarding the county scene at the minute, and I'd like to see the 2 lads holding their places  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...