20 years of the PSNI

Started by Truth hurts, November 02, 2021, 09:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thewobbler on March 01, 2023, 10:15:43 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2023, 08:32:00 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 01, 2023, 08:26:17 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on March 01, 2023, 08:20:22 PM
https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2023/03/02/news/tyrone-based_organised_crime_gang_linked_to_new_ira_shooting_of_john_caldwell-3100531/

Milltown won't be happy!

So it wasn't the new ira and that statement they put out was false? Not the drug gangs from Dublin either?

But sure trivialise the attempted murder of a man helping to coach kids while his son watched him being gunned down

You're very sensitive about this one MR. I don't think anyone is trivialising anything. More a case that you're determined to shut the door on this being a more complex case than loony republicans being loony republicans.

There's nothing more sensitive I suppose to how this was carried out, whether it's complex or not or who did it is totally irrelevant as it makes no difference whatsoever.

Trivialising it was mentioning that I won't be happy. I suppose if that floats your boat carry on.

Ones here had MI5, Dublin drug cartel and a hit taken out because he was taking bribes!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

No doubt Nolan will have this on later.......

I'll not hold my breath
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

4 men arrested are protestants and with uvf links. So either these loyal fighters have turned Taig or  they were shooting a cop for other reasons. I'm sure the mainstream media will be all over this tomorrow.

Saffrongael

I just don't understand why a crime gang would shoot a high ranking cop, it's very rare
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Eire90

isnt their a mysterious group call the firm going about.

RedHand88

Wait are you telling me it was themmuns all along?!

Armagh18

Maybe more helpful to not label them orange or green- just low lifes

trileacman

QuoteThe Irish News understands that some of those arrested in the last week have alleged connections to a well-organised crime group.

Jesus Christ what kind of halfwit wrote that article? A well-organised crime group?  ;D ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

LeoMc

Does this mean we will have WOCG's in the next Line of Duty?

Eire90

heard on the radio ulster news they still saying its the new ira

RedHand88

Saffrongael

I think it's been obvious for a while, and the PSNI confirmed it last year, that these organised crime groups are now "cross community" as it's basically drug gangs
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

If that crime gang were well organised the guy would be dead. Fortunately they aren't.