Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 29, 2021, 12:05:35 AM
Quote from: hoynevalley on December 28, 2021, 08:00:58 PM
--Expect Liverpool to beat Leicester handy tonight. Have the couple days extra rest and Leicester with 2 clean sheets all year and playing 2 midfielder at centre half back tonight. Stuck a sneaky fiver on pool to win 9-0. Leicester could pool b side last week. Could be long night for Peader Schmeichel wee lad. Rogers to be sacked after game.

0:4 14/1
0:5 25/1
0:6 50/1
0:7 90/1
great tipping 👍

Id be curious to know how many teams have ever won 9 0 away in the history of the Prem. Fcukitt add in the 80odd yrs before that. Like Sheedy says great tipping ill keep me eye out for ye in future

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 29, 2021, 12:28:22 AM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 29, 2021, 12:05:35 AM
--Expect Liverpool to beat Leicester handy tonight. Have the couple days extra rest and Leicester with 2 clean sheets all year and playing 2 midfielder at centre half back tonight. Stuck a sneaky fiver on pool to win 9-0. Leicester could pool b side last week. Could be long night for Peader Schmeichel wee lad. Rogers to be sacked after game.

great tipping 👍

Id be curious to know how many teams have ever won 9 0 away in the history of the Prem. Fcukitt add in the 80odd yrs before that. Like Sheedy says great tipping ill keep me eye out for ye in future

Corners.... If ya want to back Liverpool on something it's corners. Even money on 11 corners last night in the game. Liverpool had 12 by themselves.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

snoopdog

:D :D what were the odds on a home 1 nil.

Milltown Row2

City struggled and Chelsea could only manage a draw.

If City play like that against better teams they'll drop points

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

City looking to drop points today, I wonder will the other clubs feel they are still out of it, if they lose

imtommygunn

Is this another team in arsenal shirts?? Actually a bit of fight in them.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 01, 2022, 01:40:59 PM
Is this another team in arsenal shirts?? Actually a bit of fight in them.
Will see now how much fight they have.

Milltown Row2

Softest penalty I've ever seen!!

Milltown Row2

And a daft sending off!! Like who da f**k scuffs a penalty spot? It's worse than Sunday league

Tony Baloney

Concede a penalty, miss a sitter, get a player sent off, all in the space of a few mins. Good to see the real Arsenal return.

Captain Obvious

Manchester City had zero shots on target prior to scoring that penalty. A needless sending off followed. Arsenal being Arsenal.

lurganblue

Pure collapse from Arsenal. Implosion after the pen. I can see why it was given but not a pen for me. Absolute sitter missed from Martinelli too.

laoislad

Arsenal doing an Arsenal  ::)
League is over. Battle now is for 3 of the remaining top 4 places.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Ref getting the blame from players and supporters, he did nothing wrong