Poll

What has made you login less frequently or even considering packing this board in?

The upcoming 10 in a row and the debate this has produced (Dubs)
Very little local gaa discussion about my county
The same shite being repeated over and over again eg Covid and vaccine threads
Angelo
Sid Waddell

Author Topic: What is the point of this board anymore?  (Read 12750 times)

JimStynes

• View Profile
Re: What is the point of this board anymore?
« Reply #300 on: February 15, 2021, 04:39:59 PM »
Angelo, would you be up for doing a traveller style call out video?

bennydorano

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2021, 12:36:57 PM »
Jesus this board has been been pathetic the past couple of days, spoiled children.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 16, 2021, 12:58:24 PM »
Avoid the following threads at all cost... US politics, Celtic, anything to do with Dublin GAA, Sinn Fein, Covid,  hell even the James McClean thread is toxic. Covid is putting people's heads away.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:02:18 PM by RedHand88 »

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 16, 2021, 01:03:14 PM »
What about the secret 6?
It could be a Gang of Four

Or maybe the Famous Five

Or the Secret Seven

Enid Blyton didn't much like the blacks, which I'm sure the narcissist would appreciate, given his politics seem to be moving ever further in that direction

I dont think you can draw that conclusion. Her writing reflected the common vocbulary of that time.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2021, 01:04:57 PM »
What about the secret 6?
It could be a Gang of Four

Or maybe the Famous Five

Or the Secret Seven

Enid Blyton didn't much like the blacks, which I'm sure the narcissist would appreciate, given his politics seem to be moving ever further in that direction

I dont think you can draw that conclusion. Her writing reflected the common vocbulary of that time.
I think you can

I think you can also draw the conclusion that "polite English society" in general didn't much like the blacks

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 16, 2021, 01:42:35 PM »
Jesus this board has been been pathetic the past couple of days, spoiled children.

The past couple of days?? Been longer than that surely.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2021, 02:03:55 PM »
Avoid the following threads at all cost... US politics, Celtic, anything to do with Dublin GAA, Sinn Fein, Covid,  hell even the James McClean thread is toxic. Covid is putting people's heads away.

Just cause it upsets you doesn't mean others aren't interested

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 16, 2021, 02:06:32 PM »
It's all your own faults. Angelo has you all dancing to his tune in every topic 😂

He seems like an intelligent man, he is well fit for a twisting match but you all keep having the same argument every 3 days.

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 16, 2021, 02:26:48 PM »
It's all your own faults. Angelo has you all dancing to his tune in every topic 😂

He seems like an intelligent man, he is well fit for a twisting match but you all keep having the same argument every 3 days.

Itís a bit of craic sure.

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 16, 2021, 02:46:27 PM »

Thankfully, I no longer engage with him but see his posts for the comical effect I believe he strives for - comical in that they are a source of entertainment for himself.

I donít think he intelligent at all unless you consider using Google as a type of intelligence. He just ignores replies and questions, demands answers over and over again, changes argument by using incomparable events and presents his own opinions as fact.

His only achievement is getting people to engage and I fell for that too as I believe that when people present lies as facts they should be challenged. He a troll and WUM, so pointless going down any of his rabbit holes.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 16, 2021, 02:54:46 PM »

Thankfully, I no longer engage with him but see his posts for the comical effect I believe he strives for - comical in that they are a source of entertainment for himself.

I donít think he intelligent at all unless you consider using Google as a type of intelligence. He just ignores replies and questions, demands answers over and over again, changes argument by using incomparable events and presents his own opinions as fact.

His only achievement is getting people to engage and I fell for that too as I believe that when people present lies as facts they should be challenged. He a troll and WUM, so pointless going down any of his rabbit holes.

You have actually been fairly desperate for engagement with me over the past few days but as you have nothing to interesting to say or nothing worthwhile to bring up I've not bothered to respond to the countless posts you've referenced me or replied to me in.

Any poster who does a quick search of your posts will see that is the case and your words read like those of a jilted lover trying to put on a brave face.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 02:56:25 PM by Angelo »
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 16, 2021, 03:04:16 PM »

You have actually been fairly desperate for engagement with me over the past few days but as you have nothing to interesting to say or nothing worthwhile to bring up I've not bothered to respond to the countless posts you've referenced me or replied to me in.

Any poster who does a quick search of your posts will see that is the case and your words read like those of a jilted lover trying to put on a brave face.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Youíve a serious high opinion of yourself there.

Or you donít reply cause I DESTROYED you  ;D ;D

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2021, 03:16:41 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Youíve a serious high opinion of yourself there.

Or you donít reply cause I DESTROYED you  ;D ;D

You crave my attention, honey.

I just wanted to show the board that.

Run along ago, I've used you to demonstrate what I needed to.

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2021, 03:21:11 PM »
ďRun along agoĒ

;D ;D ;D

The intelligence of a brick - or about six bricks.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »
Emojis generally demonstrate when a poster feels the need to put on a brave face.