Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:14:31 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:10:39 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:07:28 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 30, 2020, 09:36:19 PM

Another naive free stater - typical Trump tactics.

Let's usurp democracy because I don't like it.
Are you for

Quote from: marty34 on December 30, 2020, 09:47:36 PM

People in the 26 counties don't understand unionism.  They haven't a clue.

In the 1920's, there was sectarian pogroms (check out On this Day in the Irish News), the same in the late 60's and more recently at Drumcree etc. 

The free staters think that you can talk to unionists, debate with them and everything will be ok.  We've seen from Brexit that they'd sell their granny to appear more British than Finchley, even at their own expense never mind knowing that Boris was always going to shaft them.

You claim to be for democracy and then immediately demonstrate your opposition to it

Some amount of cognitive dissonance there

It's pretty obvious nobody can talk to you or debate with you anyway

You should take your own advice on board, Sid.

Because cognitive dissonance is you down to a tee. You are a walking talking contradiction.
Another one that can't be talked to

A Catholic DUP man

I think you'll find you have a lot more in common with the DUP than me, amigo.

Just like you have an awful lot in common with Donald Trump.

You're a walking, talking contradiction.

"I think you'll find...."

"No, you're Trump"

Repeat by 100

With lads like you around, a united Ireland will be nice and long in coming

Will it?

Partitionists like you are all against reform. It's why you vote for political parties like Labour and Greens who prop up the FFG duopoly on government in the Free State.

Would it be possible for you to post on here without contradicting your faux morals? Just one post?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: red hander on December 30, 2020, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 30, 2020, 09:18:45 PM

DUP don't like SF and SF don't the DUP. SF play the Republican card to get votes and the DUP play the unionist card. Until a viable option to either party becomes a realistic voting option you'll have a government made up of SF/DUP. What you get then is the current stormont executive were both parties in gov disagree on practically everything and nothing gets done or achieves

Yeah, pity we didn't have Fianna Fail and Fine Gael to vote for. One who ruined the f**king country a few years back and should never be allowed near the levers of power in a million years, the other a shower of Blueshirt West Brit bastards who would happily piss on the poor... And both as corrupt as each other.
At least they didn't murder anybody

Sinn Fein ruined Ireland to a far, far greater degree

I think you will find they did.

Many people.

Took them out of cells and strapped them to landmines in some cases.

Gunmen and killers in government offices.

But you already know that.

"No, you're Trump"

Repeat by 100

He did it again  ;D ;D ;D

He should put up a picture of a parrot as an avatar

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:16:12 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 30, 2020, 09:40:11 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 30, 2020, 04:24:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 04:13:06 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 30, 2020, 03:59:22 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 03:51:03 PM
Unionism cannot be reasoned with.

Anyone who is trying to say they can is utterly deluded and living in some sort of alternate universe.

Die hard republicanism can't be reasoned with either. One of the reasons I can't see a united Ireland is due to to the die hards on both sides who'll refuse to meet in the middle.

Ah yes, another utterly ignorant free stater with the "both as bad as each other" argument. The thing is you don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about.

If you want to know anything about unionism, look at Brexit. Unionists cutting their nose off to spite their face and show what uber Brits they are.

SF not exactly covering themselves in glory either.. Using a funeral to put on a political show and arranging  a mass turn out during a pandemic when they should have done the exact opposite and told everyone to stay at home

Did FG and the Gardai not also use the funeral of a Garda to put on a show and had a mass turnout that breached loads of regulations.

Nicely buried by the media with TDs and high ranking Gardai attending.

Never mind their wee "golfgate".

The cabal of the establishment.
Sinn Fein flouted the Covid rules in a much more shameless way

No wonder the north is in such a state

You'll find that there was little difference to that and FG and the Gardai and the Garda's funeral in Mayo.

But a compliant media nicely swept it under the carpet.

Sweep, sweep. Hypocrite.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:17:35 PM

Are you for

In the 1920's, there was sectarian pogroms (check out On this Day in the Irish News), the same in the late 60's and more recently at Drumcree etc. 

The free staters think that you can talk to unionists, debate with them and everything will be ok.  We've seen from Brexit that they'd sell their granny to appear more British than Finchley, even at their own expense never mind knowing that Boris was always going to shaft them.

You claim to be for democracy and then immediately demonstrate your opposition to it

Because cognitive dissonance is you down to a tee. You are a walking talking contradiction.

A Catholic DUP man

"No, you're Trump"

Repeat by 100

Will it?

Partitionists like you are all against reform. It's why you vote for political parties like Labour and Greens who prop up the FFG duopoly on government in the Free State.

Would it be possible for you to post on here without contradicting your faux morals? Just one post?
It's mad the way you always write like you're shouting

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:18:52 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: red hander on December 30, 2020, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 30, 2020, 09:18:45 PM

DUP don't like SF and SF don't the DUP. SF play the Republican card to get votes and the DUP play the unionist card. Until a viable option to either party becomes a realistic voting option you'll have a government made up of SF/DUP. What you get then is the current stormont executive were both parties in gov disagree on practically everything and nothing gets done or achieves

Yeah, pity we didn't have Fianna Fail and Fine Gael to vote for. One who ruined the f**king country a few years back and should never be allowed near the levers of power in a million years, the other a shower of Blueshirt West Brit bastards who would happily piss on the poor... And both as corrupt as each other.
At least they didn't murder anybody

Sinn Fein ruined Ireland to a far, far greater degree

I think you will find they did.

Many people.

Took them out of cells and strapped them to landmines in some cases.

Gunmen and killers in government offices.

But you already know that.

"No, you're Trump"

Repeat by 100

He did it again  ;D ;D ;D

He should put up a picture of a parrot as an avatar

Pathetic response from a pathetic poster.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:20:49 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:17:35 PM

Are you for

A Catholic DUP man

"No, you're Trump"

Repeat by 100

Will it?

It's mad the way you always write like you're shouting

This is how you usually concede when your contradictions catch up with you.

sid waddell

I wonder has Il Bomber Destro, sorry, Angelo, thought about standing as a Sinn Fein candidate

I know they take anti-vaxxers, 5G conspiracists and people who shout on the internet as candidates, so he'd fit right in

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 30, 2020, 10:22:29 PM

This is how you usually concede when your contradictions catch up with you.
You're so brilliant at debating

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 10:23:19 PM
I wonder has Il Bomber Destro, sorry, Angelo, thought about standing as a Sinn Fein candidate

I know they take anti-vaxxers, 5G conspiracists and people who shout on the internet as candidates, so he'd fit right in

Great debating.

bennydorano

Debating... interesting. The pair of you generally just keep going on and on and on until others give up in exasperation and you assume victory, now you're as crooked as each other it's stalemate (and torture for the rest of us).

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on December 30, 2020, 11:09:11 PM
Debating... interesting. The pair of you generally just keep going on and on and on until others give up in exasperation and you assume victory, now you're as crooked as each other it's stalemate (and torture for the rest of us).

+10000
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: bennydorano on December 30, 2020, 11:09:11 PM
I think you'll find I wasn't debating towards the end there, there's never anything to debate with that poster, I was taking the piss out of a windmilling moron who has serious anger issues

marty34

Lol, says the lad who wants to tell voters who to vote for.

As I said, real Trump poltics.

sid waddell

Quote from: marty34 on December 30, 2020, 11:20:58 PM

Sure that's exactly what you lot are doing - you're telling Irish people they can't be Irish if they don't vote of SF or are not preoccupied with a united Ireland to the exclusion of all else

Then you turn around and make childish bogus complaints about the exact thing you're doing

I haven't told anybody to vote for any party - I've simply stated - correctly - that SF and the DUP are doing sod all for NI

marty34

Quote from: sid waddell on December 30, 2020, 11:25:38 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 30, 2020, 11:20:58 PM

Sure that's exactly what you lot are doing - you're telling Irish people they can't be Irish if they don't vote of SF or are not preoccupied with a united Ireland to the exclusion of all else

Then you turn around and make childish bogus complaints about the exact thing you're doing

I haven't told anybody to vote for any party - I've simply stated - correctly - that SF and the DUP are doing sod all for NI

From a previous post:

So the first thing you do is get rid of SF and the DUP and only the voters can do that

Party politics which runs along the lines it does in the north is a disaster - but clearly a UUP-SDLP coalition would be better than SF-DUP, like don't tell me NI would not have been better served with Mike Nesbitt and Colum Eastwood at the helm rather than Punch and Judy

No, of course you didn't...lol.

As I said, Trumpism politics.