Author Topic: Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2020  (Read 25523 times)

Helix.

• View Profile
Re: Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2020
« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2020, 06:11:25 PM »
You clearly can't pick up on irony. I'll leave you to it

The tone of that article to me suggested that Eddie was free spending and we're better rid. I don't agree with that, obviously. I'm not getting into a tit for tat with you clonad, because I enjoy reading your posts. I think the CB made a massive error letting Brennan go. He won't be easily replaced

Listening to Peter OíNeill on Midlands 103 this afternoon with Will O Callaghan. See Eamon Jackman been given role of chairing committee for new manager. Hopefully find right person for the job  shortly.

Ogie

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 30, 2020, 01:25:03 PM »
Few more names for Eamonn & Co to consider
Brendan Cummins
Liam Dunne ( Wexford )
Richie Mullally
Damien Young
Eoin Brislane
Michael Rice
David Franks
Frank Flannery
Paudie Murray
Jamsie O Connor
Johnny Kelly
Tj ryan

Lots of really good coaches out there, the Manager with the bit of gold dust a lot less plentiful

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 30, 2020, 02:07:38 PM »
Derek McGrath is a runner anyways.

Ogie

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »
Have heard he has himself ruled out, hopefully not

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 30, 2020, 02:27:24 PM »
Have heard he has himself ruled out, hopefully not

I heard it from more reliable source than myself that he was still in

Some well thought out names from you in your above post

Jamesie has never shown any inclination to coach possibly a non runner

Johnny Kelly is going to commit to Offaly again

Paudie Murray a left field choice but obviously an excellent coach who might want to make an impact in the menís game

Ogie

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 30, 2020, 02:37:50 PM »
Hope your correct, would love to see Derek take the job.

On a side note would anyone have a copy / access to documents like Raising the Treaty, or the Dublin blue book that mapped out their entire development plan, maybe they were never made public,
I think everyone here would dearly love to see Cheddars plan, I often thought the production of same would mobilise enough people to get it up & running

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 30, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »
so

after all the venting and giving out and complaining

after all the time spent on social media and forums

We have a grand total of 1 new person seeking to upturn the old order on the county board.

We have 3  "contests"

Kieran Levy v Peter O'Neill for the chair

Bryan Breen v Tom Clear for the Vice Chair

Brian Allen for a leinster council seat

by my reckoning there's probably 12-14 positions on the top table, which should result in 12-14 contests every single year

The brother in law is a county board delegate in tipp, there's 5 delegates alone going for the PRO Job, nevermind divisional board elections there as well

Meanwhile Apathy reigns in Laois.

back to sleep everyone

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2020/11/30/new-face-enters-the-race-for-a-spot-on-the-laois-county-board/

burdizzo

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 30, 2020, 07:51:47 PM »
Yeah, and no 'hurling men' stepping forward, either.

portlaoisekid

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 30, 2020, 09:28:53 PM »
so

We have a grand total of 1 new person seeking to upturn the old order on the county board.

We have 3  "contests"

by my reckoning there's probably 12-14 positions on the top table, which should result in 12-14 contests every single year

The brother in law is a county board delegate in tipp, there's 5 delegates alone going for the PRO Job, nevermind divisional board elections there as well

back to sleep everyone

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2020/11/30/new-face-enters-the-race-for-a-spot-on-the-laois-county-board/
have you not seen how many good people have been burnt both at club and county level attempting to better hurling? They are disillusioned and quite frankly given up fighting against the system.

And of course some actually still play the game on here so to come on here and take a smart ass cut at everyone is below the belt..

In any case I assume you are alot closer to our CB that you let on and I wish you the best of luck in the election.

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 30, 2020, 09:32:41 PM »
so

We have 3  "contests"

back to sleep everyone

have you not seen how many good people have been burnt both at club and county level attempting to better hurling? They are disillusioned and quite frankly given up fighting against the system.

And of course some actually still play the game on here so to come on here and take a smart ass cut at everyone is below the belt..

In any case I assume you are alot closer to our CB that you let on and I wish you the best of luck in the election.

Yes

Iím Peter OíNeill

Who are you again?

Well done on spectacularly missing my point