Author Topic: The Late Late show  (Read 266142 times)

Armamike

• View Profile
Re: The Late Late show
« Reply #2295 on: Today at 01:01:15 AM »
Did Tubridy just say bollocks on the toy show

I thought it was F**k
Thats what I thought also.

Sounded like that.  An automatic reaction when a bottle of fizzy orange explodes all over you. Would challenge anyone not to say fcuk. All the funnier for a kid sitting 2 yards from him.
From doubters to believers.

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: Today at 01:50:22 AM »
Tubridy as ever is dreadful. Little Saoirse was the star of that show

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: Today at 08:00:41 AM »
Tubridy as ever is dreadful. Little Saoirse was the star of that show
Disagree. If there is one thing Tubridy is good at its the Toy Show. I thought he done well last night and the whole show itself was great.
Champions 2020

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: Today at 08:01:07 AM »
I find it hard to watch the LLS because I donít like Tubs, and donít think heís any good at interviewing guests.

However, for the Toy Show he is very good most years. This year he was great. Helped of course by an array of inspiring young guests. Tubs would probably be a much better presenter of the Den or something like that, rather that the LLS, but I donít think thereís anyone whoíd do the Toy Show better.

Disagree. If there is one thing Tubridy is good at its the Toy Show. I thought he done well last night and the whole show itself was great.
Snap!
« Last Edit: Today at 08:03:25 AM by Hound »

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: Today at 08:23:47 AM »
I find it hard to watch the LLS because I donít like Tubs, and donít think heís any good at interviewing guests.

However, for the Toy Show he is very good most years. This year he was great. Helped of course by an array of inspiring young guests. Tubs would probably be a much better presenter of the Den or something like that, rather that the LLS, but I donít think thereís anyone whoíd do the Toy Show better.

Snap!

He's grand at it. But Gay Byrne was brilliant at it back in the day

thewobbler

• View Profile
    • Balllyholland Harps GAC
« Reply #2300 on: Today at 08:31:35 AM »
Suggesting Tubridy was dreadful is pure haters gonna hate stuff.

I donít particularly like his style 364 days of every year. But if he was put on this earth to do anything, itís to do the Toy Show. He is absolutely perfect for it.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: Today at 09:14:41 AM »

Snap!

He's grand at it. But Gay Byrne was brilliant at it back in the day

Gayís day was more about the toys. With Tubridy itís  about the kids. Couldnít tell you about any toys last night other than the dinosaur outfit.

Tubridy is great at it because heís a big eejit around kids and lepps around like a galoot. The wee girl who lost the leg and the lad in the wheelchair waving at the porter, jaysus youíd have a heart of stone if that didnít affect you.