Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1349693 times)

J70

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #20370 on: November 27, 2020, 12:22:25 PM »
Any word on the Kraken? Is it any way related to the Stay on PA certification?

The Kraken has been released in GA and MI. :)

Apparently a stunningly sloppy rehash of all the conspiracy theories Powell had been spreading in the right wing “news” the past two weeks.

Spelling mistakes even in the title.

The PA stay is separate and, from what I read, only applies to races that haven’t been certified anyway (presidential race has). Expect it to be dismissed today.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 12:24:14 PM by J70 »

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #20371 on: November 27, 2020, 12:23:40 PM »
What is going on the with the election? Biden odds are now 1.07 on Betfair and the same in Georgia. I understand that Georgia is having a recount, but they have already audited the ballots and I doubt if a recount will make much difference.  But something has moved the odds.

Maybe a bunch of reality -denying Trump supporters throwing a bit of deluded money at it.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #20372 on: November 27, 2020, 08:50:43 PM »
The Steal the Vote campaign is on one a hell of a losing streak, Chicago Cubs proportions.  It had started even before Rudy got his hands caught inside his pants, trying to find where his pecker had gone to.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #20373 on: November 27, 2020, 09:29:43 PM »
The Steal the Vote campaign is on one a hell of a losing streak, Chicago Cubs proportions.  It had started even before Rudy got his hands caught inside his pants, trying to find where his pecker had gone to.

Lost another, scathingly, today in PA.

According to the Elite Stroke Force team, it was "activist" judges.

The one who wrote the opinion was appointed by Trump. The other two by George W. Bush.

I guess it's Trump misfortune that court cases require evidence.

"I saw something which, to my biased, uninformed eye, looked suspicious because Democrats cheat" just doesn't cut in front of a judge.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 09:32:42 PM by J70 »