Author Topic: Premier League 20/21  (Read 10696 times)

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
Re: Premier League 20/21
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2020, 04:59:52 PM »
Chelsea still look far from convincing under Lampard yet he doesn't seem to get the same heat from the media like some other managers?

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2020, 05:02:57 PM »
Chelsea still look far from convincing under Lampard yet he doesn't seem to get the same heat from the media like some other managers?
They made a great effort to beat their weekly three goal handicap

Bravo Lamps and his young home grown lions

The very best of British fighting spirit

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2020, 06:24:55 PM »
Spurs do a Spurs

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2020, 06:27:37 PM »
Wonder goal by lanzini
nil satis nisi optimum

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2020, 06:27:50 PM »
 :o

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2020, 07:25:16 PM »
Wonder goal by lanzini

Do well to see a better goal scored this season.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2020, 07:36:50 PM »
Season is crazy. Hard to know who will win it. Spurs should be pushing on better than they are but throwing away a 3-0 lead is poor. City look decent but not what they were. Liverpool looked average so far and now without VVD they will struggle. Everton look good but can they sustain it? Utd are too inconsistent. Chelsea the same as Utd.

Impossible to predict.

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 19, 2020, 12:21:19 AM »
Season is crazy. Hard to know who will win it. Spurs should be pushing on better than they are but throwing away a 3-0 lead is poor. City look decent but not what they were. Liverpool looked average so far and now without VVD they will struggle. Everton look good but can they sustain it? Utd are too inconsistent. Chelsea the same as Utd.

Impossible to predict.
Lol

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2020, 09:57:46 AM »

Impossible to predict.

Villa not even get a mention  :P

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 19, 2020, 10:29:59 AM »
Another great result for them.

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2020, 01:33:19 PM »

Impossible to predict.

On oddschecker this morning they had Aston Villa 66/1 to win the league as the current ‘Most Popular Bet’!

City into odds on favorites, Liverpool out to 5/2

shark

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2020, 01:36:40 PM »

Impossible to predict.

On oddschecker this morning they had Aston Villa 66/1 to win the league as the current ‘Most Popular Bet’!

City into odds on favorites, Liverpool out to 5/2

Maybe people speculating on COVID blowing up the season, and Villa winning on PPG  ;D

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2020, 10:00:29 AM »
I was looking at the betting last night at the Villa are 40/1 with PP  :o. I was astounded at City being odds on as opposed to Liverpool's 5/2, City have plenty of questions about them too in my opinion. The only thing I can think of is there sheer weight of numbers may stand to them in this strange season.....

ziggy90

• Waiting for manna coming from the west.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2020, 12:29:45 PM »
I was looking at the betting last night at the Villa are 40/1 with PP  :o. I was astounded at City being odds on as opposed to Liverpool's 5/2, City have plenty of questions about them too in my opinion. The only thing I can think of is there sheer weight of numbers may stand to them in this strange season.....
I wonder if the Vile's excellent start to the season has anything to do with the fact that they're not playing in front of their own 'supporters'?
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

ziggy90

• Waiting for manna coming from the west.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2020, 12:33:18 PM »

I wonder if the Vile's excellent start to the season has anything to do with the fact that they're not playing in front of their own 'supporters'?  ;D
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered