Author Topic: Who’s Been Cancelled??  (Read 22338 times)

Capt Pat

• View Profile
Re: Who’s Been Cancelled??
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2020, 12:28:32 AM »
The really shocking thing here is the number of grown men supposedly with a brain on this forum who have outed themselves as AQoS watchers. Absolute drivel

As for twats whinging about Alex Scott getting it (Kidder appears to have a problem with black people getting jobs), she's an accomplished pro athlete, has a degree in sports journalism and has on camera experience. She's basically the ideal candidate for any non racist bellends.

Get out of it Gallsman it is a great show. It has been on for donkeys years and will be on for many more. It is great tv.

Kidder81

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »
The really shocking thing here is the number of grown men supposedly with a brain on this forum who have outed themselves as AQoS watchers. Absolute drivel

As for twats whinging about Alex Scott getting it (Kidder appears to have a problem with black people getting jobs), she's an accomplished pro athlete, has a degree in sports journalism and has on camera experience. She's basically the ideal candidate for any non racist bellends.

A decree in sports journalism ? Wow, I am impressed

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »

Get out of it Gallsman it is a great show. It has been on for donkeys years and will be on for many more. It is great tv.

It was good years ago. It's long since become lowest common denominator muck for twats who find the likes of "Tuffers" in any way witty or funny and mistake people being morons for "bantz".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 04:37:32 PM by gallsman »
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2020, 02:32:34 PM »
I don’t mind QoS, but the BBC are clearly playing their “we’re not racist” card on this.

I’m not particularly keen on Sue Barker, but the way her and the two captains were dropped was a bit shit. I could understand if they regularly changed host/captains every 3/4 years, or their contract ran out, or they got an offer from Sky etc. But they’ve obviously recently gone back to recording the show (as they’re spaced out in the studio - no, not in that way), and are during the series. So why the change now?

If the BBC are so diversitifiable, or whatever the word is, why didn’t they do it a couple of years ago?

Haven’t heard who the new captains are, but I’m assuming at least one of them will be non-white, otherwise why bother?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 02:34:20 PM by BennyCake »

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2020, 02:06:48 AM »
You guys watch far too much English tv.

An Astrail

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2020, 01:17:26 AM »
Never the same after Willie Carson left

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2020, 03:18:30 PM »

five points

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2020, 03:47:13 PM »

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2020, 11:16:38 AM »
https://gript.ie/ming-someone-hacked-my-account-and-looked-for-nudey-pictures/

Is Ming the next to face the chop ?

f**k away off using gript as a source.

lol I've genuinely no idea what Gript is.

It did happen though, apparently he was hacked  ;D

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2020, 01:37:31 PM »

Gript is an Irish clone of US far right fake news propaganda sites, it should be trusted on precisely nothing

It's funded by people with a direct lineage to theocratic fascists Youth Defence

Anybody in doubt about what it is should have a listen to this podcast in which host William Campbell makes mince meat of the guy who runs Gript, John McGuirk

Campbell is exceedingly well researched and deserves a bigger platform, he's one of the few people in Irish media who can really pin down and expose slippery con artist shysters like McGuirk

https://blog.hereshow.ie/2019/10/heres-how-95-conservative-comment/

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2020, 02:29:42 PM »

Gript is an Irish clone of US far right fake news propaganda sites, it should be trusted on precisely nothing

It's funded by people with a direct lineage to theocratic fascists Youth Defence

Anybody in doubt about what it is should have a listen to this podcast in which host William Campbell makes mince meat of the guy who runs Gript, John McGuirk

Campbell is exceedingly well researched and deserves a bigger platform, he's one of the few people in Irish media who can really pin down and expose slippery con artist shysters like McGuirk

https://blog.hereshow.ie/2019/10/heres-how-95-conservative-comment/

Grand I'll give it a listen

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2020, 02:50:56 PM »
As regards Ming it's fairly obvious what happened the other night

He's had the horn for Saoirse McHugh for a while

I don't think he's a terrible guy but the novelty has well and truly worn off at this stage, he's a rhetoric merchant and a bit of a gombeener who portrays himself as an outsider while doing feck all of substance to change things, and I'm not really sure what function he fulfils as a politician at this stage except garnering some celebrity for himself, I'm sure his constituents could do better than him

Roesider

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2020, 03:21:25 PM »

I don't think he's a terrible guy but the novelty has well and truly worn off at this stage, he's a rhetoric merchant and a bit of a gombeener who portrays himself as an outsider while doing feck all of substance to change things, and I'm not really sure what function he fulfils as a politician at this stage except garnering some celebrity for himself, I'm sure his constituents could do better than him
`

We've seen this before where someone claims they have been hacked. At 2am.

Is there truth to the skinnydipping?

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »

`

Aye her and her husband went for a dip at her local beach in the nude, was in the guardian I think, you can see an arse cheek if your interested lol
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 10:28:17 AM by MoChara »

Roesider

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2020, 10:25:21 AM »

`

Aye her and her husband went for a dip at her local beach in the nude, was in the guardian I think, you can see an arse cheek if your interested lol

So it wasn't a random google at 2am. it's not something you could admit to if you were guilty.