Author Topic: Laois Senior Football Championship 2020  (Read 19254 times)

Laois Rising

• View Profile
Re: Laois Senior Football Championship 2020
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2020, 11:12:36 AM »
Longford seem to be missing a number of big players. Looking at the Longford team that played Louth at the weekend I didn't see John Keegan, David or James McGivney or Pádraig McCormack's name and we know that Mickey Quinn is definitely gone for the year. That is the centre back, two midfielders, centre forward and full forward of the last last few years missing for them. If Laois fail to win at the weekend it would be a major disappointment as we are playing a very weakened Longford side.

I predict comfortable Laois win by 5/6 points. 

Junior Ex Laoistalk

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2020, 01:37:38 PM »
Today marks the 100th birthday of our greatest ever footballer, Tommy Murphy..

https://www.facebook.com/327213153226/posts/10158149151843227/?sfnsn=mo
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

blueandwhite1

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2020, 11:43:26 AM »
Longford seem to be missing a number of big players. Looking at the Longford team that played Louth at the weekend I didn't see John Keegan, David or James McGivney or Pádraig McCormack's name and we know that Mickey Quinn is definitely gone for the year. That is the centre back, two midfielders, centre forward and full forward of the last last few years missing for them. If Laois fail to win at the weekend it would be a major disappointment as we are playing a very weakened Longford side.

I predict comfortable Laois win by 5/6 points.

If we play like we did for 68 minutes against Fermanagh even a weakened Longford will cause us problems.