Author Topic: UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3  (Read 189201 times)

tiempo

• View Profile
Re: UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3
« Reply #1545 on: October 21, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
The coverage by RTE on the div 2 hurling final between Kerry and Antrim on Sunday night was the worst example of elitism I've ever seen by RTE, there can be no excuses given has to why the poorest of coverage was given to this game considering it was recorded..

If this had have been a div 2 football final and got the same amount of coverage (I doubt that would have happened ) there would have been a lot of complaints

All they're good for

Expect another documentary about ROG and the lads in time for Xmas

johnnycool

• View Profile
Re: UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3
« Reply #1546 on: October 21, 2020, 03:52:28 PM »
The coverage by RTE on the div 2 hurling final between Kerry and Antrim on Sunday night was the worst example of elitism I've ever seen by RTE, there can be no excuses given has to why the poorest of coverage was given to this game considering it was recorded..

If this had have been a div 2 football final and got the same amount of coverage (I doubt that would have happened ) there would have been a lot of complaints

All they're good for

Expect another documentary about ROG and the lads in time for Xmas

Why should RTE give a flying f**k for the lower echelons of the NHL when Croke Park don't either.

Darren Gleeson is finding out a first hand what it's like down there and not able to watch his team on TV on a Sunday evening.

As they say in camogie and ladies football, if you can't see you can't be.