Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 624863 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #11730 on: January 12, 2021, 11:16:38 PM »
So you accept that up to 90% of Covid cases were caught outside of hospital?

I haven't accepted anything of the sort, you seem intent of attributing statements to me where I've said nothing of the sort.

Can you just try and stick to the truth for once.

You have any luck in finding your outrage during the winter flu season of 17/18 or was it a case you didn't bat an eyelid at that level of death. You just waited until 2020 to go on a crusade for the sick and elderly.

Your sanctimony is very, very cynical.

Your link that you put up said up to 90% caught outside of hospital, not my link, yours
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Jell 0 Biafra

• View Profile
« Reply #11731 on: January 13, 2021, 02:32:28 AM »
I have not posted on here in a good while. I never really took posting on here that serious and done my fair share of WUM craic, I dip in and out but have been reading this tread recently. I work over a couple of the acute hospitals in the north, the bulk of my work is in emergency departments and medical admission wards. Angelo please believe me when I say this is very real, covid positive patients are lying on trolleys in corridors in emergency departments waiting for beds in the wards that just are not there. Till now the number of deaths have been kept low due to treatment being readily available, this is an option fast running out, where once everyone stood a fighting chance now the hard choices are having to be made. Not by you though Angelo. You just have to stay in as much as you can. I do not have a link too exactly how many patients are admitted with Covid but i do have access to the northern Ireland electronic care record which i monitor every time I am on duty, every 3-4 people in are with shortness of breath, I wonder why??, the majority over 65 but plenty in the 30, 40s and 50s. This is far far worse than the first wave. I have no links, no stats. Just what I see.
Very good post

46 dead in the Republic is the latest daily figure and I fear my father will be among these figures in the near future, he is on Day 10 and now has pneumonia, is being fed through a tube in his nose and fluids through IV, I find it hard to see him make it through to be honest

He is afraid and alone and my heart is breaking over it, I spent nearly ten months doing everything I could to keep Covid out, I haven't been in a pub since the start of March, I succeeded in keeping it out but he got it when he had go to hospital for a treatable non-Covid medical problem

Sorry to hear that Sid.  I hope he pulls through.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #11732 on: January 13, 2021, 07:29:16 AM »
I have not posted on here in a good while. I never really took posting on here that serious and done my fair share of WUM craic, I dip in and out but have been reading this tread recently. I work over a couple of the acute hospitals in the north, the bulk of my work is in emergency departments and medical admission wards. Angelo please believe me when I say this is very real, covid positive patients are lying on trolleys in corridors in emergency departments waiting for beds in the wards that just are not there. Till now the number of deaths have been kept low due to treatment being readily available, this is an option fast running out, where once everyone stood a fighting chance now the hard choices are having to be made. Not by you though Angelo. You just have to stay in as much as you can. I do not have a link too exactly how many patients are admitted with Covid but i do have access to the northern Ireland electronic care record which i monitor every time I am on duty, every 3-4 people in are with shortness of breath, I wonder why??, the majority over 65 but plenty in the 30, 40s and 50s. This is far far worse than the first wave. I have no links, no stats. Just what I see.
Very good post

46 dead in the Republic is the latest daily figure and I fear my father will be among these figures in the near future, he is on Day 10 and now has pneumonia, is being fed through a tube in his nose and fluids through IV, I find it hard to see him make it through to be honest

He is afraid and alone and my heart is breaking over it, I spent nearly ten months doing everything I could to keep Covid out, I haven't been in a pub since the start of March, I succeeded in keeping it out but he got it when he had go to hospital for a treatable non-Covid medical problem

Wake the f**k up Angelo and stop spreading shite, you know you're talking shite and so does everybody else, I honestly don't get your game

So sorry to read that Sid :(

If Angelo is a real person and not a wum heís got a lot of issues going on. I donít know if lockdown hasnít been kind or what there but at this point itís just car crash stuff. The internet isnít good for troubled people sometimes :(

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #11733 on: January 13, 2021, 07:44:25 AM »
With his side kick gone Angelo will  implode and his head will flip.

Like heís not even embarrassed at all
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11734 on: January 13, 2021, 09:32:48 AM »
Has Milltown managed to find any posts where he was outraged at record death totals in January 2018 or is he still going around accusing posters of wanting to suffocate the elderly with pillows without any basis?

A nasty little man.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11735 on: January 13, 2021, 09:38:43 AM »
Very good post

Wake the f**k up Angelo and stop spreading shite, you know you're talking shite and so does everybody else, I honestly don't get your game

If Angelo is a real person and not a wum heís got a lot of issues going on. I donít know if lockdown hasnít been kind or what there but at this point itís just car crash stuff. The internet isnít good for troubled people sometimes :(

I've offered a rational argument at all times.

I have the likes of you put in a corner with your false equivalency. When I bring up the winter flu in 2017/18 when we had record deaths in Jan 2018, you have to entrench yourself in and justify that and when you do that it removes any credibility in what you argue for now.

All you are is a sanctimonious mouthpiece. Why was 2,101 deaths acceptable to you in Jan 2018 and if it wasn't show me the posts where you spoke out against it at the time.

I know I won't expect any engagement with you on this core point because you are complete and utter hypocrite with a large dose of sanctimony and virtue signalling thrown in, which we know for sure is a complete facade.

Where has Harold ran off to with my unanswered questions too? All I can see is a lot of cowards here who justify people dying from flu but thing the world should be thrown into chaos in case those with Covid have the same outcome and when you're pressed on it all you resort too are slurs and attributing ridiculous statements to me which have no correlation with what I said. Be a man for once.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11736 on: January 13, 2021, 09:40:54 AM »

Those questions remain unanswered. They're simple questions, put a figure on them.

You have not told me how many tests were carried out for flu in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid this question?
275m is the number of Covid tests carried out in the US for contrast.

You have not answered how many positive flu tests we had in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid the question?
23m is the number of positive Covid tests returned in the US for contrast.

So if you can't answer these then it really undermines the message you are trying to communicate here.

Go on and surprise me. Show me you are an honest broker.

Bumped for Harold if he ever decides to come back.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #11737 on: January 13, 2021, 09:46:23 AM »
Has Milltown managed to find any posts where he was outraged at record death totals in January 2018 or is he still going around accusing posters of wanting to suffocate the elderly with pillows without any basis?

A nasty little man.

You must be on the glue, and its so early!! I posted up the thread, Aussie Flu 2018, Jan, it was discussed on here you really need to go and have a lie down

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #11738 on: January 13, 2021, 09:49:05 AM »
Very good post

I have the likes of you put in a corner with your false equivalency. When I bring up the winter flu in 2017/18 when we had record deaths in Jan 2018, you have to entrench yourself in and justify that and when you do that it removes any credibility in what you argue for now.

All you are is a sanctimonious mouthpiece. Why was 2,101 deaths acceptable to you in Jan 2018 and if it wasn't show me the posts where you spoke out against it at the time.

I know I won't expect any engagement with you on this core point because you are complete and utter hypocrite with a large dose of sanctimony and virtue signalling thrown in, which we know for sure is a complete facade.

Where has Harold ran off to with my unanswered questions too? All I can see is a lot of cowards here who justify people dying from flu but thing the world should be thrown into chaos in case those with Covid have the same outcome and when you're pressed on it all you resort too are slurs and attributing ridiculous statements to me which have no correlation with what I said. Be a man for once.

You don't know the meaning of the word rational and you don't know the meaning of the word logical if you view yourself as rational and logical.

There's little point in engaging with you. You have been shown up to be irrational and illogical time and again but you just can't comprehend it.

You seriously need to take time away from the internet. It isn't good for you.

Harold Disgracey

• View Profile
« Reply #11739 on: January 13, 2021, 09:51:41 AM »

Those questions remain unanswered. They're simple questions, put a figure on them.

You have not told me how many tests were carried out for flu in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid this question?

You have not answered how many positive flu tests we had in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid the question?

So if you can't answer these then it really undermines the message you are trying to communicate here.

When you have something sensible to say I might engage with you. I have no time for you and your ilk.  f**king imbecile.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11740 on: January 13, 2021, 09:53:33 AM »
Very good post

You don't know the meaning of the word rational and you don't know the meaning of the word logical if you view yourself as rational and logical.

There's little point in engaging with you. You have been shown up to be irrational and illogical time and again but you just can't comprehend it.

Irony alert.

You don't have a choice in the matter wee man, you are bound by your own contradictions and your innate cowardice and that's why you choose not to engage.

I defy you to prove me wrong, the floor is yours.

Show me your disgust at 2,101 deaths during the 17/18 winter flu season?? Bump a few posts you made outlining it because all I have seen from your are extraordinary double standards where you justify that level of death back then. You then support the theory that winter lockdown eradicated flu this winter. So when you apply that set of rationale you are openly saying that we cost hundreds of lives back then by not locking down and then you justify that.

You're a coward and not a very bright one.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11741 on: January 13, 2021, 09:59:18 AM »

When you have something sensible to say I might engage with you. I have no time for you and your ilk.  f**king imbecile.

I did ask something sensible. I asked for you to add context to what you first said.

And as I preempted the whole basis for you argument was utterly ridiculous and you were too much of a coward to substantiate and context and clarity to your posts.

You brought up US flu figures but when it was put to you that we don't have a flu test carried out int he US, you tried to deflect and run away. How many positive cases of flu do you think would be recorded every year if 275m flu tests were carried out in the US? How many deaths would be recorded from flu if we carried out the same testing and recording procedures we do for Covid? These all very logical and relative points but because your brain has a very limited ability you ran away in fear and shame when I hit you with the absurdity of your agument.

And you dare to call me an imbecile? Are you always like this when you've been made look like a mug?

Again I will defy you to prove me wrong, be a man and stand behind what you said, debate the points. Let's contrast how we record flu cases and deaths with how we do the same for Covid.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #11742 on: January 13, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »
Not busy today, so will get the popcorn ready for this explosion!

Definite signs of Schizophrenia

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #11743 on: January 13, 2021, 10:02:26 AM »
Very good post

Irony alert.

You don't have a choice in the matter wee man, you are bound by your own contradictions and your innate cowardice and that's why you choose not to engage.

I defy you to prove me wrong, the floor is yours.

Show me your disgust at 2,101 deaths during the 17/18 winter flu season?? Bump a few posts you made outlining it because all I have seen from your are extraordinary double standards where you justify that level of death back then. You then support the theory that winter lockdown eradicated flu this winter. So when you apply that set of rationale you are openly saying that we cost hundreds of lives back then by not locking down and then you justify that.

You're a coward and not a very bright one.

The internet and lockdown is a just a bit too much for you. There's too much information for you, you've too much time on your hands and your brain just can't process it.

It would be better for you to stay away from it. Get a hobby, a job or find an outlet. It would do you good.

(The anger isn't healthy either).

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #11744 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:06 AM »
Not busy today, so will get the popcorn ready for this explosion!

Definite signs of Schizophrenia

Still no sign of your outrage at the deaths of the elderly in 17/18???

You going to call me Harold Shipman again and accuse me of wanting to suffocate elderly people. That's the kind of level of nastiness and viciousness we have come to expect from you. Wee snide jokes about serial killers and murdering elderly as you justify elderly people being sent to their slaughter during the winter flu season. I'm glad you find it so funny.