Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 321581 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #1185 on: March 14, 2020, 09:43:47 PM »
The Uk figures are not in any way accurate in my opinion, massive cover up happening. I know one couple in England, return from Italy skiing 10 days ago, felt the symptoms, got tested and were told to self isolate for 14 days, they were never and still havenít been given their results though. Today in the SWAH hospital in Enniskillen apparently 1 person has died and another is critical with the virus, not a word of this being reported. Boris will pay for this in the long run but he doesnít care about the long run
Not many facts in that post.

93-DY-SAM

• View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 14, 2020, 09:43:55 PM »
So the Catholic Church wants schools in the North closed, but they canít make their mind up from one Diocese to the next whether mass is on or not??

Farcical. I live on the Derry Armagh Diocese border and in one chapel mass being said to a totally empty chapel via webcam and 3 miles away a significant enough crowd are in the chapel for Sat night mass. Any wonder people are confused as f**k.

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 14, 2020, 09:48:34 PM »
Feck lads, if you get a chance go to BBC iplayer and watch wuhan, life under lock down. This is scary scary stuff. We all know how hard it hit them but their response was unreal. No way will the West coordinate a response as thorough as the Chinese and they still suffered horiffic deaths.

PMG1

• View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 14, 2020, 09:48:47 PM »
The Uk figures are not in any way accurate in my opinion, massive cover up happening. I know one couple in England, return from Italy skiing 10 days ago, felt the symptoms, got tested and were told to self isolate for 14 days, they were never and still havenít been given their results though. Today in the SWAH hospital in Enniskillen apparently 1 person has died and another is critical with the virus, not a word of this being reported. Boris will pay for this in the long run but he doesnít care about the long run
Well unless the two nurses I know that are working there today are lying then I may be wrong!

• View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 14, 2020, 09:52:51 PM »
Well unless the two nurses I know that are working there today are lying then I may be wrong!

The UK figures aren't accurate as they are no longer testing the general population only people hospitalised. Even Boris admitted on Friday that the true figure was up to 10K infected that was when there were 10 reported deaths. Now there are 21 deaths the figure is probably at least 20K. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 09:54:23 PM by 02 »
O'Neills Therapist

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 14, 2020, 09:57:44 PM »
Why listen to the news when all I need to know is right here

Probably because the BBC roll over and have their tummies tickled by the tories.

Did you or did you not know about Boris' creative accounting when it comes to him boosting nurse numbers?

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-new-twist-in-conservatives-50000-nurses-promise
i usse an speelchekor

DickyRock

• View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 14, 2020, 09:59:46 PM »
I see a couple of schools are making their own decision and are closing in the north

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51881805

Two primary schools have said they will close voluntarily, the first primary schools in NI to do so.
The two are Lurgan Model Primary School, in County Armagh, and St Scire's in Trillick, County Tyrone.
Lurgan Model said it would close for the week, while St Scire's will close on Monday ahead of planned St Patrick's closures on Tuesday and Wednesday.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 14, 2020, 10:16:29 PM »
Is the health care system in Germany very good? They have a similar amount of cases to France but only eight deaths compared to 91 in France .

Germany has 25000 intensive care beds with Ventilators
France has 5000
The UK has 4000
Lookit

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 14, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »
I believe Medtronic in Galway make most of the world's ventilators,  I hope our government are calling in some urgent favours cos those boys got some grants and tax incentives from us.

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 14, 2020, 10:21:38 PM »
Wonder how many pages this thread will be before shes all over.....

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 14, 2020, 10:45:14 PM »

Who knows but weíll all be micro biologists by the end of it
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

AFM

• View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 14, 2020, 11:14:21 PM »

Least you will still be here well in with mods after calling me a dickhead a knob a Wally a dick and bringing my kids into your bigotry , yet when I reported this to gaaboard I was banned for 3 days for abusing posters. If this is an old boys club stop anyone but old boys posting, I see you weren't banned, sure its only the flu. 🙄 :o

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 14, 2020, 11:21:23 PM »

Least you will still be here well in with mods after calling me a dickhead a knob a Wally a dick and bringing my kids into your bigotry , yet when I reported this to gaaboard I was banned for 3 days for abusing posters. If this is an old boys club stop anyone but old boys posting, I see you weren't banned, sure its only the flu. 🙄 :o

Iím not banned ya wally cause you start it, never been banned and never will and Iíll react to knob heads who lose their shit on a discussion board, is that simple enough for you? And you wonder why youíre banned and have to change user names
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

AFM

• View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 14, 2020, 11:23:39 PM »

Iím not banned ya wally cause you start it, never been banned and never will and Iíll react to knob heads who lose their shit on a discussion board, is that simple enough for you? And you wonder why youíre banned and have to change user names

So you can abuse with impunity, buy gaaboard a pint from me.

AFM

• View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 14, 2020, 11:26:24 PM »
Look it is what it is, we all have someone close to us (both parents for me) that fall into the bracket of vulnerability to catching and (heaven forbid) succumbing to a deadly virus earlier than expected, but the doomsdayís carry on at the minute is out of or control, letís see it out, bit like brexit  ;)

Didn't realise brexit was killing folk by the hour.

By the hour? How many weeks now? Christmas was 3 months ago? Death rate in Ireland is?

So f**k you Jack I am ok.