Author Topic: NFL Division 2 - 2020  (Read 51991 times)

the goal was on

• View Profile
Re: NFL Division 2 - 2020
« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2020, 02:10:32 PM »
Looks like Fermanagh over egged their problems and were always heading down to play. Harder for Clare to have prepared all week . Gaa now highly unlikely to offer concessions going forward

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 18, 2020, 02:19:27 PM »
Over egged their problem?

Catch yourself on.

Lads playing who actually had covid and symptoms.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 18, 2020, 02:40:50 PM »
Clare 1-11 Fermanagh 1-09

Fermanagh relegated .
Poor shooting cost us .
Great effort from everybody considering the circumstances.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 18, 2020, 02:45:48 PM »
Cavan really loose at the back. Ros will have a field day. Martin Reilly missed a penalty which we really needed. Ref giving extremely soft frees to both teams which making it look like a challenge game.

Dinny Breen

• I will repair to the Curragh of Kildare
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 18, 2020, 02:48:46 PM »
Cormac Reilly. What's a free for Kildare is not a free for Cavan. What's a free for Cavan is not a free for Kildare. He's awful. No real intensity to the game. It's too nice out there.
#newbridgeornowhere

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2020, 02:50:19 PM »
How us that lad still a referee???
Still Connacht Champions

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2020, 03:04:49 PM »
Cormac Reilly. What's a free for Kildare is not a free for Cavan. What's a free for Cavan is not a free for Kildare. He's awful. No real intensity to the game. It's too nice out there.

You can't touch a man, it takes intensity out of it

Westside

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 18, 2020, 03:13:03 PM »
Cavan have no plan at all to break down Kildare here. Flute about with it outside the 45 until we lose it.

This has turned into a hammering and we will be in serious relegation bother now.

Dinny Breen

• I will repair to the Curragh of Kildare
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 18, 2020, 03:37:38 PM »
Leading by 10, looking like winning by 15 then they're one good pass/catch from 100% going on to lose.

f**king Kildare!
#newbridgeornowhere

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 18, 2020, 03:43:45 PM »
Kildare win keeps Armagh in second place.  Next Saturday going to be interesting with multiple promotion and relegation combos still in the mix.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 18, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 18, 2020, 04:42:14 PM »
Leading by 10, looking like winning by 15 then they're one good pass/catch from 100% going on to lose.

f**king Kildare!

That was a serious serious f**k up by Niall Murray to pass up that goal at the end and with it a vital if unlikely point. I think it is very likely that Cavan will go down. Laois will likely beat a Fermanagh team with nothing to play for and possibly no team next weekend. Cavan will get tanked by Roscommon judging by their defensive set up which is as poor as I have ever seen it. Have to say I thought Kildare would win by 20 points the way they were passing up goal chances at one stage so fair play to the few lads who kept working for us. As usual Gearoid and a few others went missing when needed. Nice to see young McGovern come on at the end, a lot of talk about him, he ran direct at the defense and took his scores. Need a few more like him. Depressing weekend for Cavan,

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 18, 2020, 04:52:16 PM »

f**king Kildare!

That was a serious serious f**k up by Niall Murray to pass up that goal at the end and with it a vital if unlikely point. I think it is very likely that Cavan will go down. Laois will likely beat a Fermanagh team with nothing to play for and possibly no team next weekend. Cavan will get tanked by Roscommon judging by their defensive set up which is as poor as I have ever seen it. Have to say I thought Kildare would win by 20 points the way they were passing up goal chances at one stage so fair play to the few lads who kept working for us. As usual Gearoid and a few others went missing when needed. Nice to see young McGovern come on at the end, a lot of talk about him, he ran direct at the defense and took his scores. Need a few more like him. Depressing weekend for Cavan,
What starters from the earlier round NFL games was Cavan missing today?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2020, 05:01:39 PM »

f**king Kildare!

What starters from the earlier round NFL games was Cavan missing today?

Not that many as it turns out. Thomas Galligan, Stephen Murray, James Smith and Oisin Pierson probably the most important. Killian Clarke was named to be back to today but wasnt there. Few other lads like paddy mead and stephen smith who started some games not there either. It was a factor I suppose, were kildare missing a few I dont know.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2020, 08:04:04 PM »
Is it safe to assume if Armagh beat Clare next week they get promoted?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch