Poll

What will be makeup of the next government?

FF/SD/Lab/Green
FG/SD/Lab/Green
FG/FF
FF/Green
FG/Independents
FG/Independents
FG/Green
FF/SF
FF/Green/Independents
FF Minority
FG Minority
FG/SF
FF/Lab/Green
FF/Lab
FF/Lab/Green/Independents

Author Topic: 26 County General Election 2020  (Read 84938 times)

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: 26 County General Election 2020
« Reply #1785 on: August 28, 2020, 02:04:01 PM »
Saying someone has lost money is not the same as saying someone "has fallen on hardship". Nobody had claimed Calleary is out on O'Connell Bridge begging for change. They've simply pointed out the fact that he has lost a fair whack as a result of his resignation.

I don't know why I bother as you clearly understand that simple fact (my 7 year old niece can process that if X-Y=Z, then Z<X for all positive values of X and Y so in pretty certain you can) but it wouldn't really suit your agenda, would it?
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: August 29, 2020, 09:23:57 PM »
Saying someone has lost money is not the same as saying someone "has fallen on hardship". Nobody had claimed Calleary is out on O'Connell Bridge begging for change. They've simply pointed out the fact that he has lost a fair whack as a result of his resignation.

I don't know why I bother as you clearly understand that simple fact (my 7 year old niece can process that if X-Y=Z, then Z<X for all positive values of X and Y so in pretty certain you can) but it wouldn't really suit your agenda, would it?
Completely right. A waste of time engaging with him, as hes a moron. And worse, a liar. One for the ignore list.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: August 30, 2020, 08:29:12 AM »

Calleary did wrong and lost his minister's job, quite rightly. Chaps on here trying to garner sympathy for a guy reverting back to a 100k+ job after extremely poor judgement and arrogance in a public office just shows the mentality of the FS.

The guy is a millionaire, born into money and still has an extremely well compensated job and massive pension entitlements. I don't feel one bit sorry for him and I think elected public representatives should be held to a higher account.

Hound crying for him just shoes the type of moron who cases a vote down there.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #1788 on: August 30, 2020, 10:28:20 AM »

Completely right. A waste of time engaging with him, as hes a moron. And worse, a liar. One for the ignore list.
You'd miss a few good laughs every day if you put him/her on the ignore list.
Pure comedy gold ;D
Division 2 Champions

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: August 30, 2020, 11:31:05 AM »

Calleary did wrong and lost his minister's job, quite rightly. Chaps on here trying to garner sympathy for a guy reverting back to a 100k+ job after extremely poor judgement and arrogance in a public office just shows the mentality of the FS.

The guy is a millionaire, born into money and still has an extremely well compensated job and massive pension entitlements. I don't feel one bit sorry for him and I think elected public representatives should be held to a higher account.

Nobody is crying for him. Nobody is trying to garner sympathy. You're talking absolute shite and showing yourself to be an utter twat in doing so.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: August 30, 2020, 11:38:42 AM »

Nobody is crying for him. Nobody is trying to garner sympathy. You're talking absolute shite and showing yourself to be an utter twat in doing so.

Hound was trying to garner sympathy, decrying that he lost a load of money. He's a millionaire, we shouldn't be feeling any sympathy for him. And if you don't agree with that then ask yourself why is it you're here arguing it? The lady doth protest too much I think.

Don't be getting hissy now because you're getting found out talking through your hoop.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: October 01, 2020, 04:57:18 PM »
It was a smart move for the Labour Party to get the contract from RTE as the first party of  opposition
That will keep all 6 Labour TDs busy. Kelly the party leader has got himself  the primetime gig on the Today program and O'Riordan on Drivetime.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: October 01, 2020, 05:22:48 PM »
It was a smart move for the Labour Party to get the contract from RTE as the first party of  opposition
That will keep all 6 Labour TDs busy. Kelly the party leader has got himself  the primetime gig on the Today program and O'Riordan on Drivetime.

Wasn't RTE full of stickies at one point like Joe Duffy and Charlie Bird?

macdanger2

• View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: October 01, 2020, 09:18:13 PM »
So it turns out that judge's work mate doesn't think he did anything wrong, grand so