Author Topic: Provincial club championship  (Read 7914 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Provincial club championship
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2020, 05:59:05 PM »
I'd expect MR2 to be getting 100%;

https://forms.gle/d4nK6FpsoENspKvF7

52 out of 65, which isn't great, the ones I got wrong were noting instead of yellow cards, I generally don't show too many cards anyways :)

42 out of 65, noting rather than yellows and the likes as well as not knowing if hitting a corner flag results in a 65 or line ball. I think that was asked twice.

The funny thing about the flag one, yes itís twice on there, but the flags should never be actually on the line as they are not part of play, so if it hits it it will have passed with the end line or sideline.
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2020, 02:13:22 PM »
I'd expect MR2 to be getting 100%;

https://forms.gle/d4nK6FpsoENspKvF7

52 out of 65, which isn't great, the ones I got wrong were noting instead of yellow cards, I generally don't show too many cards anyways :)

42 out of 65, noting rather than yellows and the likes as well as not knowing if hitting a corner flag results in a 65 or line ball. I think that was asked twice.

The funny thing about the flag one, yes itís twice on there, but the flags should never be actually on the line as they are not part of play, so if it hits it it will have passed with the end line or sideline.

I'd better tell that to our groundsman...............

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »
hai that was some bottle from Offalys Oisin Kelly over the weekend. Micky mouse preseason cup all the same but still

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2020, 11:20:42 PM »
Ballyhale didnít have to work too hard to win that game, too many easy clearances from Hail Mary balls into a flooded fullback line, Borrisís luck finally ran out and the fairytale win didnít come for them, Maher not as influential this time round, though he was brilliant at times, he just needed everyone else to chip in
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:43 PM »
Ballyhale didnít have to work too hard to win that game, too many easy clearances from Hail Mary balls into a flooded fullback line, Borrisís luck finally ran out and the fairytale win didnít come for them, Maher not as influential this time round, though he was brilliant at times, he just needed everyone else to chip in
For me their star man was Jerry Kelly, some unreal scores.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2020, 09:48:07 AM »

Got off to a flyer but couldn't exert the same influence in the second half..

I thought Ballyhale were in control for most of that game and TBH when Borris were chasing the game really should have put Kelly on the edge of the square rather than make a hero of the Ballyhale keeper who caught and cleared a huge amount of ball uncontested.

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2020, 08:48:12 PM »

Got off to a flyer but couldn't exert the same influence in the second half..

I thought Ballyhale were in control for most of that game and TBH when Borris were chasing the game really should have put Kelly on the edge of the square rather than make a hero of the Ballyhale keeper who caught and cleared a huge amount of ball uncontested.
Did the larger pitch in Croker catch them out or something?

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2020, 12:16:04 AM »
Henry and management have stepped down - big challenge for someone now to step up.