FAO all ExPats

Started by An Fear Rua, May 20, 2007, 04:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

RTE are braodcasting the sunday game live via their website, but only to the "island of Ireland"

If your computer thinks its iirish, you can watch it....

paddyness instructions here (change everything possible to green)

http://www.endnote.com/support/helpdocs/Changing%20Regional%20Settings%20in%20Windows%20XP.pdf

rte site here

http://www.rte.ie/live/

enjoy!

Its Grim up North

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

An Fear Rua

no , i made it up
the images on my screen are a result of last nights drugs   ;)  ;D

Its Grim up North

lfdown2

does anyone know if any proxy servers will give you access to this site?

An Fear Rua

before i changed anything, I was getting commentary but no pics, so you should be able to get something from it.

Looks like the Sunday Game is also being broadcast tonight
Its Grim up North

lfdown2

im gettin nothing, get the live games on setanto broadband its sunday game id be lookin for!!

J70

I would imagine this particular loophole will be closed before the week's out! Setanta acted pretty quickly last summer when they found out that people could get their premiership coverage for free through the Asian internet broadcasts.

prewtna

you can still get all the big soccer matches through 'rojadirecta' using a sopcast on broadband.

just checked all my settings made them as green as possible and im getting nothing from rte.

ah well!

An Fear Rua

next broadcast due at 21.00 Dublin time(news) followed by the sunday game..

see how it goes
Its Grim up North

prewtna

the news i can get no problem even without changing settings, but anything else usually no. il give it a go at sunday game time.

cheers

J70

Quote from: prewtna on May 20, 2007, 08:03:44 PM
you can still get all the big soccer matches through 'rojadirecta' using a sopcast on broadband.

just checked all my settings made them as green as possible and im getting nothing from rte.

ah well!

I know about Sopcast, PPMate, PPLive and so on. I generally watch ESPN Asia/HK or Star Sports' English language premiership coverage through those programmes, which are compiled on MyP2P.eu.

What I was talking about was that Setanta's coverage was also available through that site and those programmes late last summer, but it was pulled within two weeks of the start of the season. Is Setanta's coverage still available on "rojadirecta"?

prewtna

Quote from: J70 on May 20, 2007, 08:42:10 PM

ah well!

I know about Sopcast, PPMate, PPLive and so on. I generally watch ESPN Asia/HK or Star Sports' English language premiership coverage through those programmes, which are compiled on MyP2P.eu.

What I was talking about was that Setanta's coverage was also available through that site and those programmes late last summer, but it was pulled within two weeks of the start of the season. Is Setanta's coverage still available on "rojadirecta"?

ah right, sorry my mistake. no i dont think setanta is available through rojadirecta

J70

Quote from: prewtna on May 20, 2007, 08:51:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 20, 2007, 08:42:10 PM

ah well!

ah right, sorry my mistake. no i dont think setanta is available through rojadirecta

Thanks for the news on rojadirecta though. Its good to have an alternative source.

J70

Tried changing the settings, but it doesn't work for me. Surely the RTE setup can tell from your IP address where you're located, regardless of whether you change your regional/language settings or not?

An Fear Rua

Not sure how it works but Im getting the sunday game tonight without a problem(in England).
Its Grim up North