Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter  (Read 65864 times)

Angelo

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter
« Reply #630 on: April 07, 2021, 09:47:30 AM »
As someone who has lived and worked in both Belfast and Dublin for a number of years I can say that Belfast city centre definitely feels much safer than Dublin and has a far less evident drug problem than Dublin would have.

Not sure if it's cleaned up in the past 5/6 years but the amount of heroin addicts you'd see on O'Connell Street in Dublin was scary.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 07, 2021, 10:05:45 AM »
As someone who has lived and worked in both Belfast and Dublin for a number of years I can say that Belfast city centre definitely feels much safer than Dublin and has a far less evident drug problem than Dublin would have.

Not sure if it's cleaned up in the past 5/6 years but the amount of heroin addicts you'd see on O'Connell Street in Dublin was scary.
You've worked in Dublin, lolz

Took the "free state" shilling  ;D

Didn't you "work" in Galway too?

I think at least three of your six accounts on another forum claimed to

You certainly don't work now, that's for sure  ;D

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 07, 2021, 10:12:46 AM »

You've worked in Dublin, lolz

Took the "free state" shilling  ;D

Didn't you "work" in Galway too?

I think at least three of your six accounts on another forum claimed to

You certainly don't work now, that's for sure  ;D

I did.

Criticism of Dublin seems to have triggered you for whatever bizarre reason.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 07, 2021, 10:15:48 AM »
I can just imagine Angelo, on edge in his bedroom, like a coiled spring, just waiting to go to "war"

And this is only an internet forum

What a sad life

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 07, 2021, 03:02:28 PM »
You boys obviously didn't learn any lessons from your "holiday" last month  ::)

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 07, 2021, 03:05:18 PM »

Agreed

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 07, 2021, 04:03:03 PM »

Depends where you go in Belfast Angelo.

Nobody really has any reason to go up past where the O'Neills shop is now in Belfast as there is nothing....but take a walk up that North Street area you'll see all you want. I walked past ones doing presumably heroin a few years ago, serious chemically smell off it thankfully they seemed more worried about me seeing them, than vice versa.

O'Connell Street....is a bit busier, it has the sidestreets where there is a wee bit happening....unfortunately you would be exposed to them a little bit more. Although alot of trouble now seems to be around that Sherriff Street area. Haven't been in Dublin City for awhile obviously.

It's a very sad situation to be comparing both cities but I get the point on Dublin purely because it is a bit closer to 'real life'. We might unfortunately see a bigger issue in Belfast when the University Buildings are all done and everything going up in that part of Belfast.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 07, 2021, 04:22:47 PM »

Depends where you go in Belfast Angelo.

Nobody really has any reason to go up past where the O'Neills shop is now in Belfast as there is nothing....but take a walk up that North Street area you'll see all you want. I walked past ones doing presumably heroin a few years ago, serious chemically smell off it thankfully they seemed more worried about me seeing them, than vice versa.

O'Connell Street....is a bit busier, it has the sidestreets where there is a wee bit happening....unfortunately you would be exposed to them a little bit more. Although alot of trouble now seems to be around that Sherriff Street area. Haven't been in Dublin City for awhile obviously.

It's a very sad situation to be comparing both cities but I get the point on Dublin purely because it is a bit closer to 'real life'. We might unfortunately see a bigger issue in Belfast when the University Buildings are all done and everything going up in that part of Belfast.

This was Main Street taking the piss, he wouldn't be seen dead up around the rough parts of Dublin or Belfast for that matter, so hasn't a clue.. Belfast is full of drunks and drug users at the minute because there is no one else about, they seem to have a free run at it for the time being, the cops are doing their best in fairness but the numbers are growing.

I've noticed (and I'm not taking the piss) a few southern accents and there is no doubt that goes both ways .

Where I am in the center there are plenty, a good hose wouldn't go a miss, and there are nearly as many girls as fellas, and they fight like feck!

Like I say a good hosing wouldn't go a miss
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 07, 2021, 08:35:46 PM »
Seems the fight is against bus drivers now! Hopefully that driver survives that petrol bomb attack on him.

Be interesting to hear Sammy, Gregory, Jeffery and Arlene on this one
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 07, 2021, 08:42:58 PM »
Are both “sides” not at it tonight?

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 07, 2021, 08:48:37 PM »
I see now that was on the shankill. There has been some bother at interface areas too.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 07, 2021, 08:54:45 PM »
The minute interface brings in ‘both sides’ then it’s lost and the narrative changes.

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 07, 2021, 08:58:43 PM »
The minute interface brings in ‘both sides’ then it’s lost and the narrative changes.

You know rightly that there are thick wee sh!ites on "our" side who want to get involved in the wrecking also.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 07, 2021, 09:07:14 PM »
I think to be fair on this whole thing it is being reported clearly it is loyalists and the likes of foster is taking a hammering.

That poor bus driver. I hope he avoided injury.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 07, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »
Seems the fight is against bus drivers now! Hopefully that driver survives that petrol bomb attack on him.

Be interesting to hear Sammy, Gregory, Jeffery and Arlene on this one

You can guess who's fault it is ....