Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter  (Read 69743 times)

Eire90

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter
« Reply #705 on: April 08, 2021, 06:49:59 AM »
would people in the south even vote for a UI because in the lead up to the vote the loyalists will go on the rampage for weeks and then southerners maybe be like its not worth it we dont want a UI because there wil be a loyalists insurgency .

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 08, 2021, 06:51:13 AM »
Could stormont be collapsed by end of the day.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 08, 2021, 07:18:28 AM »
would people in the south even vote for a UI because in the lead up to the vote the loyalists will go on the rampage for weeks and then southerners maybe be like its not worth it we dont want a UI because there wil be a loyalists insurgency .

It's the type of solidarity northern nationalists have long expected from the free state sadly.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 08, 2021, 07:30:48 AM »
You read some of the rhetoric on Twitter etc. There are genuinely some people convinced that nationalists get preferential treatment by the psni. You couldnít make that shit up.

On the bus thing I really hope they can find and prosecute the guy who did it. He should get a decent stint in jail fo that.

Stormont even more on itís last legs now.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 08, 2021, 07:43:20 AM »
the sick counties are beyond repair at this stage

Standard response from a turd.
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 08, 2021, 07:50:43 AM »
Hmmmm....seems we've had an Il Bomber Destro on this forum before...he curiously stopped posting at the end of 2018 before Angelo suddenly appeared early in 2019...I wonder are their posting styles similar...?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=13105

Il Bomber Destro

Date Registered:August 06, 2015, 06:18:30 PM
Local Time:April 07, 2021, 11:29:38 PM
Last Active:December 24, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=14608

Angelo

Date Registered:March 28, 2019, 08:54:18 AM
Local Time:April 07, 2021, 11:30:38 PM
Last Active:Today at 11:22:43 PM

They are remarkably similar!

Angelo was first to start lifting posts from another forum on this board and looks like itís come home to bite him. Classy posts.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 08, 2021, 08:02:24 AM »

Unlikely. I dont think unionism is going to be putting their eggs in the direct rule basket anytime soon, given how they've been treated by them recently.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 08, 2021, 08:28:02 AM »
Hopefully calm heads prevail among whoever has sway in the nationalist areas. Let that other shower wreck what they like.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 08, 2021, 08:42:20 AM »

Standard response from a turd.

Without someone taking some leadership here I would be concerned by how this ends. Though maybe it will go like the flag protests.

Unionist leaders need to stand up however it is clear that isn't going to happen. Will community leaders start to do some leading? The speculation from what I can read is that the community leaders are the ones coordinating though that could be wrong.

What are the PSNI to do too. If they go wading in it will be made worse however there are people there who should do a good bit of time and obviously many who should be getting a criminal record. It will be interesting to see how they play it. I think more than people realise got records from the flag protests.

At current rate I could see someone ending up killed  :(

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 08, 2021, 08:59:45 AM »
Loyalist insurgency? A pile of children and scumbags running about who could all be lifted in 10 minutes if the police were any use.

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 08, 2021, 09:14:58 AM »
I thought Patrick Kielty called it correctly when he said that what happened tonight started with lies on the side of a bus five years ago

And what happens in the future will start with demands for border polls
No it isn't, that's the smokescreen, what it is about is the success the PSNI and the new border has had in stopping the flow of drugs to the UDA. You are either a troll or extremely ill-informed.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 08, 2021, 09:25:31 AM »

Unlikely. I dont think unionism is going to be putting their eggs in the direct rule basket anytime soon, given how they've been treated by them recently.
But that was Sinn Feins fault the Tories hung them out to dry!

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 08, 2021, 09:30:04 AM »
Arlene Foster is more interested in having a go at SF than condemning the petrol bombing of a bus driver

SF supporters are more interested in having a go at Arlene Foster than condemning the petrol bombing of a bus driver

Both sides are more interested in point scoring

Both as bad as each other - by their own logic - which only ever looks for "hypocrisy" in the "other side", which only ever looks to score points off the "other side", so as to drag public discourse into a terminal vortex of cynicism and negativity, which benefits extremists and wannabe dictators electorally

This attitude is epitomised by several posters here

Is it any wonder a growing amount of reasonable people in the Republic are thinking "we have a peaceful country - and we don't want any of you lot ruining it on us, so kindly f**k off with your border poll, thanks"
If this is your take on the whole thing, youíre as bad as Arlene- only interested in condemning SF.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 08, 2021, 09:32:19 AM »

When was it any different?

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 08, 2021, 09:40:35 AM »
And some nordies wonder why not everyone in the south is unequivocally in favour of a UI!?
We're being given a small glimpse of what it could be like and it's not pretty.
Any of that shite could be sorted in 10 mins with a decent police force.