Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch  (Read 6137 times)

grounded

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2019, 02:23:28 PM »
It's supposedly "Super Saturday" at Westminster, and Jim Shannon has come out with this in the Commons...

"Can the minister tell me how the Unionist people of NI, my children and grandchildren, will be secondary to a Unionist anywhere else across the UK...

...we have been treated as second class citizens and our opinion means nothing."

What an absolute tool he is.
          Ian Og had a clinker earlier as well when he quoted Carson "I was to be a puppet used in a game". Not realising that the unionist people have been played like puppets since the state was established.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
So Stormont went well today then!!

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2019, 02:50:33 PM »
 ;D :D
1 BIG CUP and 1 Cupeen so far....

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2019, 03:36:55 PM »
Id say Robin Newton may find himself on the scrap heap alongside Jonathan Bell. 

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2019, 03:44:36 PM »
He is already on the scrapheap & has been, for some time. He promised to go, after the Dee Stitt affair & today would have been the first chance for him to formally stand down. He will have to hang on , therefore, until they get a new Speaker in place (with cross community support, of course).

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2019, 03:47:02 PM »
I wasnt aware of that. He was standing firm today from his mates in the DUP anyway.

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2019, 03:56:29 PM »
The Speaker is supposed to be completely impartial. He takes his cue from the officers of the Assembly, who were sitting on both sides of him, to keep him straight.  He wasn't even allowed to sign the motion to recall the Assembly.

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2019, 07:50:12 PM »
Was Ian Paisley Junior to be spotted queueing up for a cut of the Victims of Historical Abuse cash earlier on TV? Are there any depths to which he won't sink?

Fionntamhnach

• "If I won the award for laziness, I'd send somebody to pick it up for me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2019, 08:17:48 PM »
Taken from this week's Popbitch newsletter...

----

>> DU-Pee <<
Stalling tactics

There's been a lot of focus on the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems' relative popularity in the early days of this election but what about the smaller parties? How are the DUP faring with the voter on the street at the moment?

Arlene Foster and Nigel Dodds went out for a late lunch at a fancy restaurant-bar in East Belfast the other week, bringing a sizable entourage of heavies with them. The guards quickly commandeered the restaurant's toilets, telling any diners who approached to either hold it in or use the toilets in the venue's bar instead.

That was until one brave diner squared up to them, insisting to be let past and threatening to soil themselves if they wouldn't move getting someone to hover about with their camera phone primed.

Funnily enough, Foster and Dodds didn't hang around much longer after that. They left their desserts behind and were treated to a long slow-clap out of the venue.
Fighting against ignorance on the internet since 1999. It's just taking longer than I hoped.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2019, 09:21:18 PM »

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2019, 09:42:35 PM »
Who in their right mind would give that unscrupulous p***k money.

Him and farage a match made in heaven. Shows the standards that party have.