Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter  (Read 47253 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Fleg Lives Matter
« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2021, 12:41:01 PM »
The whole thing smells of a DUPUDA plot with active support of the top Employee?
Is there any legislation which allows a Council to be abolished and put under some form of direct rule.

Once of the councillors said when she was pressed further i.e. the threats, he said she mentioned the UDA.

This is unreal.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2021, 03:16:26 PM »
It's just brazen at this stage. . . f**king Kate Hoey talking about how maybe the Brits didn't know what they were voting for when it came to the protocol and there is an article title from her back in 2016 saying that "Brexit won't hurt Northern Ireland at all". The level of gaslighting from her and the DUP is unbelievable were it not unfolding right in front of their faces right now.

I'm not sure exactly where it is all going to go but I can't see the UK or EU dropping the Protocol so it looks like Loyalist paramilitaries are going to get involved because they're struggling to get a few Amazon parcels through!! How much does the Irish Sea Border really affect the Loyalist community??

Brexit is a bollix but we have an agreed system now and I think these things will sort themselves out over time. My own Company trade from North and South and while it's been a massive headache it looks like it is starting to settle down and we've got the necessary processes in place to move forward.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2021, 04:02:04 PM »
It's just brazen at this stage. . . f**king Kate Hoey talking about how maybe the Brits didn't know what they were voting for when it came to the protocol
Another referendum, anybody?

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2021, 04:18:42 PM »
It's just brazen at this stage. . . f**king Kate Hoey talking about how maybe the Brits didn't know what they were voting for when it came to the protocol and there is an article title from her back in 2016 saying that "Brexit won't hurt Northern Ireland at all". The level of gaslighting from her and the DUP is unbelievable were it not unfolding right in front of their faces right now.

I'm not sure exactly where it is all going to go but I can't see the UK or EU dropping the Protocol so it looks like Loyalist paramilitaries are going to get involved because they're struggling to get a few Amazon parcels through!! How much does the Irish Sea Border really affect the Loyalist community??

Brexit is a bollix but we have an agreed system now and I think these things will sort themselves out over time. My own Company trade from North and South and while it's been a massive headache it looks like it is starting to settle down and we've got the necessary processes in place to move forward.

Hoey is an absolute muppet. Sure did Gove and teh EU not come out more or less backing it now? I suspect it's here to stay. Boris doesn't care about us here anyway so a bit of stirring won't cut it with him.

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2021, 06:27:34 PM »

Hoey is an absolute muppet. Sure did Gove and teh EU not come out more or less backing it now? I suspect it's here to stay. Boris doesn't care about us here anyway so a bit of stirring won't cut it with him.

Arlene on BBC saying Brussels, London and Dublin  must acknowledge the damage done by the protocol.

Wtf?

Blaming everybody else - even London.  They have made some mess of this. 

Does she really think that the 3 mentioned above give a f:%k about 600 k muppets in the north of Ireland, after 4 years of wrangling?

Do unionists really think it's going to be scrapped? If not, what's their Plan B - flags and banners etc?

93-DY-SAM

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2021, 11:11:42 PM »

Arlene on BBC saying Brussels, London and Dublin  must acknowledge the damage done by the protocol.

Wtf?

Does she really think that the 3 mentioned above give a f:%k about 600 k muppets in the north of Ireland, after 4 years of wrangling?

Do unionists really think it's going to be scrapped? If not, what's their Plan B - flags and banners etc?

Plan B is rouse the rabble and some poor innocent by stander gets badly hurt or worse.

restorepride

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2021, 11:16:31 PM »

Wtf?

Plan B is rouse the rabble and some poor innocent by stander gets badly hurt or worse.
Exactly.  However, will not really work 50 years on.   They may have control of Larne but very little else, really. 

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2021, 10:02:32 PM »
Speculation of them collapsing stormont.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2021, 10:50:05 PM »

Brilliant and Westminster should stop wages right away
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2021, 11:08:50 PM »

I hope they do. All the crap they spewed in 2017 about SF abandoning the people should be flung back at them in bucketloads.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2021, 12:09:29 AM »
Boris’ f**king burrow Jesus Christ!!

sensethetone

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2021, 08:55:10 AM »
Thought there were to new measures to be put in place to stop Stormount getting took down again?

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2021, 08:58:58 AM »
Boris’ f**king burrow Jesus Christ!!

Savage trolling that

The Tories don't need the 6co's any more, they can win elections in England alone due to the SNP stranglehold in Scotland

Also the changing demographic in the 6co is a ball ache for them, the road to de-coupling is well underway, the unionist loyalist ideology on its last legs and smelling of  piss

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2021, 12:01:29 PM »
How does the tunnel help with customs difficulties? Surely there will still be checks at either end of it? Has nobody pointed this out to them??

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2021, 12:19:42 PM »
That also really confuses me. Do borders not count if they are underground lol.