Author Topic: County Manager Merry go round  (Read 92632 times)

FermGael

• View Profile
Re: County Manager Merry go round
« Reply #1080 on: August 15, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »
Gaelic life reporting that Ricey is in pole posiiton for us with a backroom team of Paul McIvor and Joe McMahon
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 21, 2019, 12:04:15 AM »
Micheal Donoghue has stepped down as Galway senior Hurling manager tonight after 4 years in charge.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Owen Brannigan

• View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 21, 2019, 02:42:41 PM »
Gaelic life reporting that Ricey is in pole posiiton for us with a backroom team of Paul McIvor and Joe McMahon

Poor Fermanagh.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 21, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »

Poor Fermanagh.
Why poor Fermanagh? I'm sure most of their supporters will be happy if they can remain in division 2 and reach another Ulster final against the odds in the foreseeable future.

This is a county that had to watch their team play division 4 football and get knocked out of the championship by London not so long ago.

Owen Brannigan

• View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 21, 2019, 03:07:22 PM »

Poor Fermanagh.
Why poor Fermanagh? I'm sure most of their supporters will be happy if they can remain in division 2 and reach another Ulster final against the odds in the foreseeable future.

This is a county that had to watch their team play division 4 football and get knocked out of the championship by London not so long ago.

How long will that status last with the trio being proposed with little or no experience of management of county teams even at underage level?

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: Today at 12:56:37 AM »

Poor Fermanagh.

How long will that status last with the trio being proposed with little or no experience of management of county teams even at underage level?
And hasn't Ricey a low sanity threshold?

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: Today at 09:26:17 AM »

Will he have more of an attacking mindset FermGael. I know you have to cut the cloth to suit your needs and all that, but every Fermanagh person into GAA I know wasn't impressed with the way you set up this year.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

t_mac

• View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: Today at 09:33:41 AM »

Will he have more of an attacking mindset FermGael. I know you have to cut the cloth to suit your needs and all that, but every Fermanagh person into GAA I know wasn't impressed with the way you set up this year.

Played two, lost two, Fermanagh are better than that, can't win without out scoring your opponent.