Tayto Park

Started by nrico2006, August 10, 2019, 08:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

Quote from: t_mac on August 12, 2019, 11:57:57 AM
Were you tortured by the wasps at the picnic spots - gits were in force last year!

Absolutely tortured by them! They were everywhere, then again our back garden is full of them at the minute as well the bastards.

nrico2006

Anybody been recently? Is everything in the park opened?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 08, 2020, 05:12:56 PM
Anybody been recently? Is everything in the park opened?

I'm seeing loads of fb messages of people at it! So you'd assume it's all systems go!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Yip but you've to book it...i'm booked in for Tuesday. They're only operating at 10% or is it 20% (can't remember) but i was told because of the huge reduction in numbers there are no more long queues for the rides
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

nrico2006

Quote from: illdecide on August 08, 2020, 07:48:58 PM
Yip but you've to book it...i'm booked in for Tuesday. They're only operating at 10% or is it 20% (can't remember) but i was told because of the huge reduction in numbers there are no more long queues for the rides

Thats what i heard but then heard mentioned that some were shut but thought that was balls myself.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 08, 2020, 08:52:37 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 08, 2020, 07:48:58 PM

Thats what i heard but then heard mentioned that some were shut but thought that was balls myself.

Closed Attractions
In order to follow and comply with HSE and Government guidelines some attractions will remain closed in the park to ensure social distancing can be implemented. The attractions that will remain closed are listed as below:

The Factory Tour
The Superhero Climbing Wall
The Tayto Twister Slide
The Sky Walk
The Sky Glider
The Extreme Climbing Wall
The Petting Farm
5D Cinema
These closures will be periodically reviewed and may re-open throughout the season.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch