Tyrone v Cork in Croke Park Sat 20th July 5pm

Started by Fuzzman, July 15, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam14

Every time I see Cork play I regret not getting anything on them at 150/1 more and more
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Rudi

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 19, 2019, 12:37:52 PM
If there's one team built to bottle up Cork's attack, and that's all they have, it's Tyrone.

This could be embarrassing for Cork.

Instead its embarrassing for you.

clarshack

Is Mattie Donnelly even on the pitch here?
The Tyrone leaders have gone awol.

GalwayBayBoy

Some amount of hand passing in this match although Cork's running hand passing style is giving Tyrone some problems. They are not getting the turnovers they usually thrive on.

BennyHarp

Lucky to be only 5 down, though only conceded 6 scores after being totally dominated. Cork not blindly taking the ball into the tackle and the two goals has given them the platform to just play around in front of our defence. Fair play to them but if we can improve I still think we'll win.
That was never a square ball!!

Zulu

Didn't think Cork would be good enough to show up Tyrone's set up but expected the first good team they met to do it. You simply can't set up as defensively as Tyrone and win against the big teams anymore.

Cork are doing what Dublin did, play in front of the massed defence and turn back out unless it's really on. The goals have given them a great cushion and will allow them be even more patient but you can't get 14 or 15 behind the ball anymore. To beat Tyrone you've to mark Mattie Donnelly and Peter Harte and play the ball around the massed defence and wait for your opportunity.

Cork may not finish the job today but Dublin would and there a few teams better than Cork still.

omagh_gael

Jesus those Tyrone lads would want a good f**king eating in the dressing room. Looks like they expected just to show up and beat Cork. Incredible lack of urgency andthey look like they couldn't be arsed. Lazy tackling, crap support running and terrible passing.

Want to seriously buck up in the second half.

Captain Obvious

Tyrone have been rubbish in that half and lucky they aren't much further behind. Credit where credit is due to Cork so far

RedHand88

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aaron Boone

Surely a black card for no.5 O'Donovan there. Haul down.

BennyHarp

thejuice

I was surprised how few pundits gave cork a chance. Not surprised by them being ahead but more how poor Tyrone have been
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

BennyHarp

This game isn't over but Tyrone showing an ability to change tactics which may have been severely lacking in previous years.