Author Topic: Premier League 2019/20  (Read 18865 times)

BennyCake

• View Profile
Re: Premier League 2019/20
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2020, 12:35:36 PM »
They’re probably keeping it relevant and talking it up to keep people in jobs, sponsors happy etc.

I’d say it’s going to be 3/4 months before a ball is kicked but I suppose people need hope too, otherwise they’d crack up.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2020, 10:48:18 AM »
Opened Paddy Power app the other night to see what they doing to amuse themselves, there was betting on the Nigaraguan and Myanmar football leagues  ;D. I then met a friend yesterday who trades football for Boylesports and he told me he was going to work yesterday evening to trade an online FIFA tournament.....

The gas thing is I'll bet there are people betting on these things  :o

thebigfella

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2020, 12:03:52 PM »
They’re probably keeping it relevant and talking it up to keep people in jobs, sponsors happy etc.

I’d say it’s going to be 3/4 months before a ball is kicked but I suppose people need hope too, otherwise they’d crack up.

The esports f1 on Sunday was surprisingly entertaining. Although I could have just put the game on myself and played  :)

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
Opened Paddy Power app the other night to see what they doing to amuse themselves, there was betting on the Nigaraguan and Myanmar football leagues  ;D. I then met a friend yesterday who trades football for Boylesports and he told me he was going to work yesterday evening to trade an online FIFA tournament.....

Ive a ten quid free bet sitting on bet365 following Cheltenham.  Just cant bring myself to back anything with it fs.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2020, 12:16:16 PM »

Think there is soon to be a market on call of duty warzone solo  ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2020, 12:52:15 PM »

I'm digging out my Playstation today, its been in hiding for over 5 years!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2020, 01:26:32 PM »
Not much happening today other than that FIFA thing, the next competitive football looks to be the Belarusian league at the weekend. I've decided I'm a Torpedo BelAZ fan because their name is  8) it was between them and Slutsk, I kid you not. 

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2020, 01:30:27 PM »
Not much happening today other than that FIFA thing, the next competitive football looks to be the Belarusian league at the weekend. I've decided I'm a Torpedo BelAZ fan because their name is  8) it was between them and Slutsk, I kid you not.

Haven't had a bet since Cheltenham, as there is nothing to bet on, and not missing it!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2020, 02:15:22 PM »

I will defend the badge of Slutsk to the end.

You are on my list of enemies.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »

I'm digging out my Playstation today, its been in hiding for over 5 years!

Don't talk, the Xbox reflexes aren't what they once were I found out on Sunday night,