Author Topic: USPGA 2019  (Read 2349 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: USPGA 2019
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 11:38:37 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling Koepka is taking something?

Lessons? What performance enhancers would benefit golfers?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2019, 12:19:48 AM »

It's just you. Unless you want to present some rational explanation or even a shred of evidence?

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2019, 08:53:37 AM »

He's taking the rest of the field for mugs!
He comes across as a great guy. Did it the hard way. Has a Caddie from NI Ricky Elliott. They look a great team. I'm looking forward to seeing him up close at the Open in Portrush.

Franko

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:38 AM »
With Koepka in the sort of form he's in and a caddy who knows every blade of grass on the course, he has to be a good shout for the British Open?

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 12:10:48 PM »

It's just you. Unless you want to present some rational explanation or even a shred of evidence?

The only thing that he could possibly be taking would be the CBD oil which can aid focus and concentration???

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 03:52:38 PM »
I don't even think that there's a chance. He seems very square if anything. Bubba is flirting with some CBD companies but with so much on the line if you end up testing positive for THC due to a poorly refined CBD product you'd be fecked with the Tour doping/drugs policy. Marijuana is still (unfortunately and ridiculously) a schedule I drug.

Honestly the CBD craze still hasn't convinced me yet. I've used it for a little joint pain as has my mum when shes over here but I am not sure if its placebo or real.

I think the original question suggested he was taking something for his physicality. Compared to the traditional golf build, the guy is a beast - but compared to many young American men his age he isn't big at all. The Americans start lifting weights in high school, which was pretty much unheard of when I was in school in Ireland. Big build is a large part of their psyche over here and while many meatheads use steroids to achieve ridiculous sizes - this fella is just a big lad who is very well built.