Author Topic: Eurovision final here we come!!  (Read 8121 times)

BennyCake

• View Profile
Re: Eurovision final here we come!!
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2019, 12:17:29 AM »
It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didnít give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:54 AM »
It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didnít give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

I hope they had a fast car ready
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2019, 01:14:50 AM »

I hope they had a fast car ready

Yes, it takes balls to do what they did!

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:46 AM »
Was in a pub at a function and the TV was on with no sound (why do they do this in pubs). Was ignoring it the best I could but was delighted to spot the Icelandic band sticking up for human rights. Iceland has a history of doing things correctly. Like with the economic crisis in 2008 - bankers and politicians got jailed, bondholders got burned. Fair play to them.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2019, 10:31:43 AM »
Was in a pub at a function and the TV was on with no sound (why do they do this in pubs). Was ignoring it the best I could but was delighted to spot the Icelandic band sticking up for human rights. Iceland has a history of doing things correctly. Like with the economic crisis in 2008 - bankers and politicians got jailed, bondholders got burned. Fair play to them.

The Palestinians were not happy at all, they actually gave off about their token gesture.
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)