Author Topic: Kildare v Longford LSFC - 26th May 2016 Tullamore  (Read 1301 times)

Shamrock Shore

• We are proud to be Larries
    • View Profile
Kildare v Longford LSFC - 26th May 2016 Tullamore
« on: May 13, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
Ok - Leinster championship beginning to bubble up nicely ........LOL

I was away last weekend so I missed things but it seems Kildare struggled to beat Wicklow.

We are fighting light with missing/suspended players so I cannot see us pulling off a win here.

But............you never know. If we win then it's Nowhere this year for Kildare, as opposed to Newbridge. We cuda/shuda won the Qualifier last year but we simply ran out of petheral.

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: Kildare v Longford LSFC - 26th May 2016 Tullamore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »
Kildare engaging in psy ops to confuse the Larries yesterday, obviously.

Lookit

Donnellys Hollow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 06:53:09 PM »
We are fighting light with missing/suspended players so I cannot see us pulling off a win here.

Ditto.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

The Insider

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 07:14:54 PM »
Ok - Leinster championship beginning to bubble up nicely ........LOL
Since they met in the championship last year, Longford have lost Sean Mc Cormack, Barry Gilleran, Diarmuid Masterson , Peter Foy all retired. Darren Gallagher, Rian Brady and Dessie Reynolds travelling and exams. Connor Berry struggled with injury and taking a break. Shane Donohoe on UN duty and Robbie Smyth also absent. Pádraig Mc Cormack is only returning from injury and at present Donie Mc Elliott is suspended. Darragh Doherty having started 5 league games also out at present injured.. So possibly 11 who played in the qualifiers last year out.. Would have Kildare as hot favourites for this one

I was away last weekend so I missed things but it seems Kildare struggled to beat Wicklow.

But............you never know. If we win then it's Nowhere this year for Kildare, as opposed to Newbridge. We cuda/shuda won the Qualifier last year but we simply ran out of petheral.

Dinny Breen

• I will repair to the Curragh of Kildare
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 11:02:34 AM »
Longford just need to show the right attitude regardless of who's playing. Kildare are akin to Man United, rudderless. I have time for Cian O'Neill but he's there 1 year too long. Depressing scenario Kildare find themselves in.
#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

• We are proud to be Larries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 03:13:29 PM »
We'll both play down each other's chances Dinny. Makes sense the mood we're in.

Shur who knows...........amongst the caoining a good game of football might break out.

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 05:55:27 PM »
Longford just need to show the right attitude regardless of who's playing. Kildare are akin to Man United, rudderless. I have time for Cian O'Neill but he's there 1 year too long. Depressing scenario Kildare find themselves in.

If Kildare have first choice defenders as bad as Jones,Smalling and Young i'd give Longford a real chance of winning.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Dinny Breen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 12:15:09 PM »

If Kildare have first choice defenders as bad as Jones,Smalling and Young i'd give Longford a real chance of winning.

Worse we have defenders who don't know how to defend 1:1.
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 12:16:34 PM »
We'll both play down each other's chances Dinny. Makes sense the mood we're in.

Shur who knows...........amongst the caoining a good game of football might break out.

Possibly, I enjoyed the qualifier last year, even had a father of two of the Longford players have a pop at me for daring to celebrate the Kildare goal in front of him  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

Go home ref

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 06:12:30 PM »
If longford are in any way right they'll beat our rabble